Chapter 7: The bad dream?

Start from the beginning

(Y/n pov)

'Tired? Please I can stay awake for a months on end.Tch, all though I can sleep now and save my energy for later theses stupid- wait I can use that'

you where in your thoughts you were wide awake but you wanted to sleep because you almost slipped up.

'God y/n you really need to train yourself' you yelled at yourself 'I could go for a cigarette. (sanji 😭) to bad oh well, I will get some sleep for now'

As you dozed off you were having a dream. Or a memory? Why can't you remember this?

"Y/n!! Help me take this stupid thing off!!'" a cute little voice spoke.

"What the im tiny again'" you looked at your tiny hands and your stubby legs. You can talk but you can't move. I'm sitting on a tree that had fallen and the sun is out, the breeze was blowing nicely everything was perfect.

"What are you talking about dummy? We are 7 we are going to be tiny. Also again? Y/n your still not a lady" you look over to see a girl your age with beautiful chocolate skin and puffy hair with the most gorgeous purple eyes. Her cheek had a bandages on it but it looks like she is struggling to take it off.

I look away from the girl and look around. Whale island? I'm back? From the distance you can see a girl with cute red hair and her button nose but for some reason you can see her eyes? They are blurry...wtf?

"Sis took" you turn to see 2 year old gon. awww was he so cute. You see that he has a worm in his tiny chubby hand. "Gon please don't pick up bugs...that's gross"  gon looks down and nods.

"Oh look —- is here, maybe she will help me instead of just you" the girl with purple eyes spoke.

"Who.??" You don't know if you could not hear her well or she just said it to quietly.

"Sis —— you dowt remewber?" Gon still struggling to say words tired tell you but again you can't hear it. It's like a blaring sound when when someone says the girls name, why?

Is this a memory you are trying to suppress? What..?

You look at the red hair girl get close she is running as fast as her legs can take her. She has a big smile and she is wear a cute dress it's a beautiful red. Your favorite color. (What is your favorite color?)

<sorry im late> the girl signs. Without thinking you lift your hands and sign back. <took you long enough, you look pretty>

The red head blushes <thank you>.

You get up from the tree and walk up to the girl still struggling to take off the bandage. Not because it's stuck but because as she says it hurts. You grab the bandage and rip it off then throw it on the ground.

"Done, god bunny" that's your name so cute and innocent for you back then when we were kids. Now that name seems more like distant memory. "you need to be more brave. If your too scared then you won't be able to enjoy life" you shrug and walk over to the red hair.

<what do you want to play today?> you wait for her to answer.

<how about tag?> she smiles then walks past you to tell bunny.

Tag? Why am I so worried? What happens I need to remember, what? Why can't I remember this day?

"Y/N god stop zoning out I'm it hurry" bunny rolls her eye and turns to a tree to start counting.

"You got about 40 second head start.go." She started counting.

You turned and ran somewhere. Gon and red where gone. Where am I run?