06.

chapter six. slasher movie

"let me out of this fucking closet stu!"
🔪☎️🔪

"let me out of this fucking closet stu!"🔪☎️🔪

BILLY LOOMIS

i sat on the floor, getting dressed after mine and sid's activities.

"who'd you call?" sidney asks after brushing through her hair.

"what?"

"um, well when you're arrested you're allowed one phone call so i was just curious who'd you call?"

"i called my dad."

"no. um, sheriff burke called your dad, i saw him." she counters.

"yeah, well when i called i didn't get an answer. that's why i called maddie instead, so i guess i called maddie." i explain, fixing my pant leg.

"hm."

"you still don't think it was me do you?"

"no. no, i was just thinking if it were you it'd be a very clever way to throw me off track. you know, using your one phone call to call me so i wouldn't think it was you, that's all."

"really?" i stand up and walk over to the bed. "what do i have to do to prove to you that i'm not a killer?"

"oh my god." sid mumbles.

she pushes herself off the bed and moves toward the window.

"oh my god!"

"sidney."

"billy, watch out!"

i turn around as i get stabbed multiple times.

"sid." i say breathily as i fall to the ground.

SIDNEY PRESCOTT

i watch as ghostface cleans the blood off their knife before lunging toward me. i run toward the door, running out and locking it before heading downstairs, only to be met with them again. they starts running toward me, but i hit them with the door making them groan. i run into the attic, pushing stuff against the door before banging fills the room.

"shit!" i run over to the window and start banging, looking for someone in the front yard. "help me! somebody help me!"

i turn around just as they break into the room. i find a loose window and hop out onto the roof before i start screaming again.

"help me!" the grab my wrist and try to drag me into the house before i get pushed off the roof onto the boat.

MADELAINE LOOMIS

i chuckle, running down the staircase before getting shoved into a closet.

"what the hell?" i mumble, banging on the door. "somebody let me out!" i pull the mask off to prevent myself from hyperventilating. i inevitably end up taking off the whole costume. stu opens the closet and takes it with a smile before slamming it shut and running off, locking it.