05.

chapter five. oopsie doopsie

"ok ladies and gents, make sure to keep your guts on the inside for now!"
🔪☎️🔪

i hop back down the stairs, attempting to ignore the sounds coming from stu's parents room

i hop back down the stairs, attempting to ignore the sounds coming from stu's parents room. once into the living room, i jump over the back of the couch into randy's lap.

"hey baby, your just in time." he kisses my cheek as the movie plays on.

"look, look, here it comes!"

as the killer comes into view, everyone yells at the screen.

"the blood is all wrong, it's too red!" i groan, leaning back into randy.

"wait, here comes another." randy mumbles into my hair.

michael myers lands another stab, which makes more 'oohs' fall throughout the room.

"predictable, knew he was gonna bite it."

"dude, have you never see. this before?" i gesture to the tv that was playing the first halloween.

"nope."

"oh you poor uneducated child."

"how can you watch this shit over and over?"

"it's a work of art, that's how, you little fuckhead!" i laugh, throwing popcorn at the guys head.

"shh! breasts, i wanna see jamie lees breasts, when do we see jamie lees breasts!" stu exclaims, making a cupping motion with his hands.

"you've got tate for that, bud." i mumble quietly.

"not until trading places in '83. jamie lee was always a virgin in horror movies. she never showed her tits till she went legits." randy says while staring at the tv.

"could afford a decent pair." a girl laughs.

"what'd you say? that's why she always outsmarted the killer in the big chase scene at the end. only virgins can do that, don't you know the rules?"

"what rules?"

"tell 'em the rules babe." i smile, pushing him up to stand in front of the tv. after pushing him, i grab a joint from my pocket and light it.

"jesus christ, you don't know the rules!"

"have an aneurysm, why doncha?" stu jokes.

"there are certain rules one must abide by to survive a horror movie! for instance, number one, you can never have sex."

the boys shout and holler at this, throwing popcorn at him. i roll my eyes, listening to what randy was saying.

"im a dead man." stu sticks his tongue out.

"sex equals death, ok?" i explain, throwing popcorn back at them.

"number two, you can never drink or do drugs."

i laugh at this, pulling my joint from my mouth to take a swig from my beer.

"and numéro très, never, under any circumstance, say i'll be back, cuz you won't!"

i smirk, getting up to go up the stairs. apparently stu has the same idea because he gets up. i look over at him and nod.

"i'm gettin another beer, you want one?"

"yeah, sure."

"be right back!" we say in unison before parting ways with the group.

"see, you push the laws, you end up dead. i'll see you in the kitchen with a knife."

i walk into stu's room, throwing on my costume. a couple seconds later stu walks in.

"i'm gonna stand by the door, let people leave. you can start part b in about ten minutes." i shoot him a nod before pulling my mask over my head.

after lying on the bed for ten minutes, i climb out the window to check on billy and sid. stu walks out into the driveway and shoots me a thumbs up.

oh i'm so glad it's time.