INTRODUCTIONS

Long ago in a faraway land, in a distant lands, the Donrath Kingdom once lived in harmony with the Kititon Kingdom. Donrath is ruled by a Chief while Kititon is ruled by a Monarch. 

One day, the Kititon Kingdom made a voyage to the Donrath Kingdom. Everyone in Donrath welcomed the people of Kititon with music, dance, food and valuable goods. Both parties shared their culture for over five hundred years. Sadly, Kititon had started a war with Donrath and enslaved the people. 

After years of war, the Kititon Kingdom conquered Donrath Kingdom Kititon became an empire called Kadetia. The people of Donrath were chased underground and that is where they created their new civilization. Those who are the elites of Kititon knew about these, and then spread lies about the Donrath people all over the Land and beyond. 

Unfortunately, the Donrath people could not develop their new home because most of their resources had been stolen by the Kititon. For the past seventy-five years, the people of Donrath have suffered from hunger, health issues, pollution and bad educational system. Those who were the Elites of Donrath traded most of their people and resources to Kititon, and not long did they sell out all their people, lands and resources to Kadeta formally known as Kititon. Driving half of their people underground. Those who were not sold stayed underground in a place where illegal things and activities were legal most especially the norm. Now Kititon rules the whole of Donrath both above and below.