"Oh, now my face is going to tan unevenly." Rex groaned.

Andre appeared. "'Sup, Amigos, Ami-girls?" He greeted, carrying money as he walked around the table to stand next to Beck.

"What's all that money for?" Cat asked.

"Me." Andre said, fanning himself with it. "I set up a kiddie pool over there and I'm charging people five bucks for five minutes." Andre explained, before looking at the kiddie pool. "Sinjin! You got three more minutes!"

"Okay!" Sinjin shouted back, before slapping the water like a little kid, laughing while doing so. Tori watched in confusion.

"Is it true that sweat, and pee, are like, cousins?" Cat asked.

"What now?" Andre blinked.

Tori put her head in her hands as she sighed.

"Man, how long is this heatwave going to last?" Beck asked the group.

"They say till Tuesday." Tori whined.

Cat groaned, fanning herself.

"Wow, it's up to 106 in the valley." Robbie informed, making them groan.

"Hey, check Venice Beach." Beck told Robbie, who nodded.

"Um, Venice is... only 91 degrees." Robbie blinked.

"Oh! Let's go to Venice!" Tori suggested,

"You guys wanna?" Beck smiled.

"What, blow off school?" Jade asked, and Tori immediately thought yes in her head.

"I could get with that." Rex voiced his opinion.

"I meant Saturday. I could borrow my uncle's pickup and hook it up to my RV, and we could all hit the beach." Beck shrugged.

"Let's do it."

"Alright!"

"That sounds really cool."

They all said their agreements, not noticing Trina behind Jade.

"Beach? I am so in!" Trina voiced, making them all look at her.

Everyone started denying it immediately but Trina ignored it and ran away with cry of "I can't wait!"

"No one likes you!" Jade shouted after Trina, making Tori smack her in the arm. "Be nice."

Jade glared at her and Tori rolled her eyes.

"Hey.. Hey! Hey, Sinjin!" She pointed out the unconscious teen in the pool. "He's face down in the kiddie pool!" Tori frowned.

Jade leaned back to look past Tori, spotted Sinjin. "Yep." She said, bluntly, before sitting up straight again, not caring at all.

"That's cool, he's still got two minutes left." Andre said.

Tori rolled her eyes at her oblivious friends. "No!" She stood up and jogged over to the kiddie pool.

Robbie jogged over with her as she pushed Sinjin onto his back. "Are you okay?"

Sinjin gargles in response.

"Maybe you should give him mouth-to-mouth?" Robbie suggested.

Tori stared at Robbie for a moment, before looking at the gargling Sinjin.

"Nah, he's alright." She dropped him, stood up and walked away to the table.

Jade snorted as Tori sat down next to her, having heard the whole conversation.