Ready Or Not

One day in early April, Rory and Logan found themselves getting ready for Colin and Stephanie's wedding. Rory want a bridesmaid but Logan was the best man so they were going to the venue a few hours before the wedding actually started. While Rory finished getting ready, Logan finished getting some last minute things done around the house.

"Daddy, I do it" Del said when she saw Logan getting out Leo's food.

"You wanna feed him?" Logan asked

"I do it"

"Ok" Logan scooped out the dog food and then handed the cup to Delilah. "Go pour that in his bowl"

"Thank you" Del said and walked away.

"Ace, are you ready?" Logan called out.

"Can you come zip me up?" Rory asked

"Noodle, stay here, ok? I'll be right back" Logan said and went into his and Rory's bedroom. He zipped up the back of Rory's dress before gently kissing her shoulder. "You look beautiful"

"Thank you" Rory turned around to kiss Logan, but before she could they were interrupted by Delilah running into the room.

"Hiya" Del said

Rory laughed a little and Logan put his forehead against hers. "What do you need, sweetie?" Logan asked.

"We go now?"

"Yes" Rory said. "Go get your shoes and I'll put them on you"

Once Delilah left the room, Logan took the opportunity to kiss Rory quickly before going to help Delilah with her shoes.

Half an hour later they were about 10 minutes away from the venue and Del said the one thing that Rory and Logan dreaded hearing while they were in the car. "Bathroom"

"We're almost there" Logan said. If there was somewhere for him to stop, he would but they were on the highway.

"She's totally not waiting 10 more minutes" Rory said quietly.

"And now I understand why you didn't want to get get dressed at home" Logan said. Rory had insisted on waiting to put Delilah in her dress until they were at the venue.

"Yup" Rory said.

When they got there they doing a bathroom for Del before Logan went to find Colin and while Rory was looking for a place to get Delilah changed, Juliet found her and told her to come hang out in the dressing room with the girls.

"What's with the pajamas?" Rosemary asked, referring to Delilah who wasn't dressed yet.

"Long car rides don't mix well with newly potty trained toddlers" Rory said.

"At least you're not changing diapers anymore" Stephanie said. "Mine is still in diapers and it Sucks". Stephanie and Colin's son Andy was about a year younger than Delilah.

"You realize I'll be back changing diapers in like 3 months, right?" Rory asked. "Where is Andy anyway?"

"With Colin" Stephanie said. "Although by now he probably passed him off to my parents"

"If we're already talking about kids and babies, I never heard what you're having" Rosemary said

"We're not telling anyone" Rory said. She and Logan decided that's nobody, not even their parents, would know what they were having until the baby was born.

"Can you just tell me?" Stephanie asked. "As a wedding present"

"Sorry" Rory chuckled

"I bet the kid knows" Juliet said