Wonwoo smiled, looking at the embarrass older. He took off his own clothes too. He leaned in, holding the pillow and pulling it away from Hoshi's face. Hoshi has his eyes tightly closed.

"Open your eyes". Wonwoo's lips were  on Soonyoung's when he said those words and as soon the older open his eyes, Wonwoo kissed him.

Hoshi looked at Wonwoo's biseps, licking his lips. Wonwoo knows what his baby wants, Wonwoo sat up making Hoshi do the same.
Hoshi's hand trailed from Wonwoo's cheeks to his wide shoulder, slowly sliding down to his chest. Hoshi pressed a kiss on Wonwoo's chest and to his surprise, for the first time, Wonwoo let out a moan. Hoshi also kissed every spot on Wonwoo's body.

Wonwoo held Hoshi's face making the older look up at him. He connected their lips, slowly leaning forward, making Hoshi lay again. Hoshi was ready for what is coming next but suddenly Wonwoo sat up straight, scratching his head.

"Won, what happened?"

"I didn't brought any lube or condom".

Hoshi giggled as how cute Wonwoo looked like this.
"There might be something in Vernon's drawer". Hoshi said pointing at it. Wonwoo got up and found a bottle of lube and condoms.

"How did you know, that Vernon have this". Wonwoo asked holding the condom.

"He and Seungkwan are always at this so he definitely have it".

"Wait.... Seungkwan?" Wonwoo asked surprised.

"Amm they are dating". Hoshi told him shyly.
Wonwoo smirk and leaned in, putting the condom packet between their lips.  Hoshi held one corner of the packet with his teeths, and Wonwoo held the other corner. They ripped it off, Wonwoo smirk taking it.

"It will hurt a little". Wonwoo told Hoshi, who just look away.

"Ammm, Won..... I'm..... Scared". Hoshi said gripping the sheets tightly.
Wonwoo kissed Hoshi's forehead.

"Look at me baby". Hoshi slowly look at Wonwoo, their eyes meeting. Wonwoo kissed him as he slowly get inside Hoshi. The older let out a cry of pain in the kiss, tears rolling down his eyes.

Wonwoo treat Hoshi with gentleness and care. He gave the older some time to adjust. Hoshi really felt so happy, knowing that he and Wonwoo now have become one.

Both were laying beside each other, looking at each other and smiling, after their business is done.
Hoshi put his hand on Wonwoo's cheeks, caressing it. Wonwoo smiled, pulling Hoshi for another kiss.
But Hoshi stopped it with putting his hand between their lips.

"Hoshi". Wonwoo pouted, Hoshi narrowed his eyes and pointed behind him at the uncleaned room.

"You want me to do it now?" Wonwoo asked and Hoshi nodded with giggles.
Wonwoo sigh, getting off the bed. He wore his pants and started to fold the clothes. Hoshi sat up, covering himself with blanket as he looked at his lover cleaning.

Wonwoo make faces while cleaning, and Hoshi only just sat there laughing at his cute boyfriend.
Wonwoo fold all the clothes, arrange the cupboard, dusted everything and even wipe the floor. Finally he was done and now again can be with his cute little hamster.

Wonwoo took Hoshi into kitchen, he cut an apple for the older, till he make a quick ramen.
Hoshi was sitting on the kitchen counter, eating his apple, and looking at his boyfriend time to time.

"I want some". Wonwoo said, Hoshi put the slice of apple in his mouth, and held the plate in front of Wonwoo, offering him.
"I don't want this one". Hoshi tilted his head kwonfused.

Wonwoo smirk and bite the apple from Hoshi's mouth, eating it. Hoshi blushed Hard looking down.

The ramen was cooked, Wonwoo poured it into a bowl. He took two chopsticks. Giving one to Hoshi.
Both quickly dig in as both were hungry. They were eating when they held the same string of noodle in their mouth. Both giggled and close the gap between them, slurping it till their lips touch each other.