Part 16

heeseung's careful to pull out of you, not wanting to overstimulate you. even though he's gentle, you still squirm as your pussy readjusts to not having his cock inside of you. both of you watch with eager, hooded eyes as his white, cum drains out of you and onto your thighs, making them more of a mess.

"jesus christ that's so hot," heeseung mumbles to himself, choosing to ignore the twitch of his dick at the sight. you giggle at him as you relax back into your sapphire sheets. "i'll buy you plan b in the morning, i swear."

you shrug against your mattress, "i mean it wouldn't be the worse thing to have your baby." heeseung stops pulling on his boxers as he looks at you with eyes. "sorry," you cringe, "i think that was the orgasm bliss talking."

heeseung chuckles and leans back over your body from where he stands, "i wanna have a baby with you y/n, but maybe lets wait until we've dated for more than an hour."

"oh, so we're dating now?" you tease him, wiggling your eyebrows.

"uh, i mean, if you, if you want to. you can say no, but i uh,"

"heeseung," you place your hand over his mouth, "shut up. yes i'll date you."

heeseung rips your hand off of his mouth and jumps onto you, pressing his lips to yours quickly out of excitement. he starts to press random kisses all over your face and neck, listening to your laughs to tell him to stop, but he doesn't of course.

"i'm so happy." he tells your seriously.

"me, too." you smile, but then wince when you try to move your leg.

"shit, stay here, i'm gonna get something to clean your legs." heeseung presses a kiss into your temple as he flies out your bedroom door and to your shared bathroom to wet a cloth.

without the boy in your bed, you easily fall asleep on your mattress. no worries on your shoulders for once as your breathing calms down. you drift off before heeseung can even come back. but, you know he will be.