(Chapter 11) Fun Day!

Like & comment Please👌🏿

And please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes. I haven't edited it yet.

Chapter 11|| Fun Day
Jay POV~

"Shawn how come I haven't seen your sister around? The last time I seen her was last year I think and I see your mom a lot." Bey said while getting dressed.

"She's been busy with college and, um she doesn't really like you." I said quickly. Beyonce and I are headed to the Knicks vs Orlando Magic game. She decided that we needed a break from performing so she got us front row.

The past few weeks have been crazy since we released the Bonnie and Clyde video, plus my mom stopping by because she heard about what Bey and I did at the video shoot.

Lets just say her being mad was understatement. She was pissed. She yelled at both of us saying I should keep my dick in my pants and that bey should keep her legs closed while we are in public.

I don't even know how she found out.

"Shawn!" Bey yelled causing me to lose my thoughts.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Why doesn't she like me?" Bey asked standing in front of me.

I signed. I new I was going to have to tell her sooner or later.

"When you left without telling saying goodbye or saying anything for that matter I went into a emotion state. I wouldn't write music or do anything for months. I didn't even have sex, you have know idea how hard on myself I was." I said looking down.

"Damn Shawn, I'm so sorry. I just thought if i said goodbye you would have tried to convince me to stay. Knowing you I know thats probably what you would've done." She said giving me a hug. "But I can see where she's coming from. She thinks that i'm going to hurt you again. Right?"

I nodded my head.

Once we finished talking we headed out to the arena. We had to get some new body guards, well I did because they were flirting with Bey way to much. So I got a new guy named James. He ugly so i'm not worried.

"How do they always know where we're at?" Bey said rubbing her temple.

I got out of the car first then turned around so Bey could get her purse and put on some her sunglasses. I turned around to make sure James was moving the paparazzi out the way.

I grabbed Bey's hand and helped her into the building.

Jay Z, Beyonce!

What Happened between you and Trey?

Have you heard about Trey and your friend Farrah being together?

Beyonce stopped and turned around.

"What?" she said shocked.

"BabyGirl lets go." I told her. She nodded and walked into the building. "Lets go get some popcorn and something to drink."

"Okay." she said grabbing my hand. I could tell she was thinking about Trey and Farrah comment.

We ended up getting some soda, bottle of water, and a box of popcorn. When we sat down I noticed some of the players from the Knicks staring at Bey. Like damn I know she fine but don't you see she sitting with a nigga. Once the game started I tried to forget all about them.

During halftime the cheerleaders or dancers did a 2 performances. After that they started kiss cam and were looking for a couple. I didn't know the camera landed on us until, Bey turned my face to hers and mashed my lips on to her.

The crowd started screaming loud ass hell. I was about to tongue her down but she pulled away. I opened my eyes and seen her smirking at me.

"Damn girl. Why you do me like that?" I said laughing.

"Because I like getting you rattled up." she said while smirking.

I turned my head realizing the game started the 3rd quarter. It was the middle of the third when I felt Bey rubbing up my leg. I looked at her but she was looking at the quart.

I leaned into to her ear and said; "Don't start something you can't finish." Than I kissed her behind the ear.I went back to watching the game with a smile on my face.

After the game we decided to look for a restaurant to eat at.

"What about pizza?" Bey said while texting on her phone.

"Sure, what about Franny's?" I asked.

"I'm alright with that." She said putting her phone in her bag.

Before we got to the restaurant we talked about a few things and made a few jokes about things, which I enjoyed. It nice to just have a normal conversation with someone as great as her.

Once we got to the restaurant we made sure there was no paparazzi before going out. When we looked inside there was a few people inside but it wasn't packed.

"Babe what kind of pizza do you want?" I asked.

"Pepperoni!" she said excitingly.

"Can we get a pepperoni pizza, with 2 cokes to drink." I said while getting out my credit card.

"Okay your total will be $11.24. Your food will be ready in 25 minutes." the man said. I nodded my head and turned around.

I seen bey sitting at one of the corner table watching tv. I walked over and sat beside her, she still paid me no attention. So I looked at her for a good 10 minutes.

She was so beautiful.Even when she's just watching TV. The thing is she doesn't even have to try to look beautiful, it's all natural.

"Why are you starring at me weirdo?" she said smiling. Her eye's still on the TV.

"Because your so beautiful." I said smiling at her.

"Well stop its getting creepy."

"Okay i'm sorry." I said laughing. "I'll try to stop."

I leaned over and kissed her cheek. She started to blush.

I looked up and seen the old man bringing our Pizza to us with our drinks.

"Here is y'all's pizza and drinks. Enjoy." he said putting it on the table. I grabbed the napkins and put one on Bey's lap.

"You to are cute together." he said staring at us smiling.

"Thanks." I said smirking at her.

"I seen your last video together. It was great. Have a goodnight guys." he said walking away.

"Do you think Trey and Farrah are really a thing?" Bey asked looking down.

"I don't know. If they are than its because Farrah wants everything you have." I said looking at her. "Sloppy Seconds."

She busted out laughing and grabbed a piece of pizza.

"Thanks Shawn." she said.

"For what?"

"Being there for me." She said while biting her pizza.

"No problem babygirl." I gave her another kiss on the lips this time, than I finished eating.

While in the car back to the house Bey fell asleep on my shoulder. When we got home I carried her to my room changed her into one of my shirts than put her in bed.

I than took a shower than got into bed, circling my arms around Bey's waist and pulling her to me.

()()()()()()()()()

thanks for reading.