(Chapter 10) Sick Day✔️

And please excuse the spelling and grammar mistakes. I haven't edited it yet.

Vote, Comment & Share please!

Thank, Abewlos.🐝

______________________

Chapter 10|| Sick Day
Beyonce POV:

I woke up the next morning with Jay basically sleeping under me. I tried to get up but he wouldn't let me.

"Jay get up!" I yelled. Nothing happened. I started messing with his face.

"Bey stop." he said pulling me closer.

"Jay I have to pee." I said.

"Fine." he muttered letting go.

Once I went to the bathroom I walked downstairs and turned on the tv.

Jay Z has just released his new single featuring Beyonce! More news on that when we get back from commercial break.

Damn I thought he was kidding.

Oh well.

"I thought you just needed to use the bathroom." Jay said coming down the stairs with no shirt on and a blanket, he looked sick. Like he was losing his color.

"I did go. I just wanted to come down here and watch tv." I told him.

He came and sat right beside, he put his head on my lap.

"Jay babe are you alright. You don't look very good." I said rubbing his head.

"I'm fine" he said. I knew he was lying.

"If you say so."

After about 30 minutes of watching tv Jay was asleep. I went up stairs quietly and grabbed both mine and his phone.

When I came back down Jay was sitting up.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

"Where did you go?" He asked. I rolled my eyes.

"To get our phones. Calm down." I said sitting back where I was. He then put his head back on my lap.

He must be really sick. I got his phone from beside me and looked for his mom's number, once I found it I clicked on it.

"Hello." Ms. Gloria said.

"Hey Ms. Gloria." I said into the phone.

"Beyonce?" She said sounding like a question.

"Yes, it's me."

"I haven't heard from you in a while".

"Yeah I took a break." I said "But that's not what I called you for, I think Shawn is sick but he won't admit to it. Is there anything I can do to you make him feel better?"

"I'll just come over." she said quickly.

"Are you sure? I wouldn't want to bother you."

"Beyonce don't be crazy, your not. I'll be over in 15 minutes." she said hanging up.

15 minutes later I heard someone come in.

"Beyonce!" Ms. Gloria yelled.

"I'm in the living room!" I yelled back.

She came in with a big pot In her hands.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Soup." she said smiling at Shawn. "I'll put this on the stove."