Red room

-----------------
Age: 17
Warnings: Fighting, red room
This one is not a Natasha x daughter one-shot. But you are the sister of Natasha and Yelena.

I wrote this a while back, so I am sorry that it's not great. I just don't really have any time to write a good one-shot. I don't think I will be able to update this in the next two weeks, as I have an exam week. I am sorry. 
------------------

When you were little you were brought to the red room, together with your two sisters, Natasha Romanoff and Yelena Belova. Natasha had always tried to protect you, until one day when she suddenly disappeared. You, being only 10, had no idea where she went.

Ever since that day, it became Dreykov's mission to make you the greatest assassin to ever exist. By the age of twelve, you had become better then everyone your age. You quickly moved through different classes, until you could even take on the girls three classes above yours.

After years and years of brutal training and torture you had become the greatest assassin of the red room. Dreykov often sent you out on high level missions, and he put you in charge of the group to ensure the mission to be completed.

He had you wrapped around his finger with the mind control, you did exactly what he wanted you to do.

Every day in the red room felt like a never-ending cycle of training and killing. It was always, wake up, fight, target practice, ballet and go back to sleep. Only to repeat it all over again. Sometimes you had a mission, you enjoyed those it was your chance to get out and see the world beyond the red room.

You often found yourself thinking about Natasha and Yelena. You had looked up to Natasha when you were younger, but now she was nothing more than a traitor to you. She had abandoned you, and you would never forgive her for that.

Yelena, too, had disappeared. But her disappearance left scars all over your body, after she hadn't returned from a mission one day. Dreykov had blamed it all on you, subjecting you to merciless beatings and unspeakable torture. Locked away in a cell without any food or comfort, those days had left you with not only physical but emotional wounds that may never heal.

Today however was an unexpected twist in the routine, when you were called to Dreykov's office in the middle of your ballet class. You quickly hurried to follow the guard who let you to his office.

As you entered the dimly lit room, Dreykov sat behind his desk. He motioned for you to sit, and you did.

Dreykov leaned forward, his voice a cold whisper that sent shivers down your spine. ''Y/n, I have selected you for yet another mission.'' You gave him a quick nod, not daring to speak a word. He continued ''You will be tasked with an assassination that poses a threat to our organization. You will go alone, and you leave in twenty so suit up.''

Dreykov handed you a file with the details of the mission, you accepted it and left the office. Going to get ready for this new challenge, little did you know that this mission would bring you face to face with the ghosts of your past, Natasha and Yelena.

You arrived at your destination and as you approached your targets, you were filled with a cold determination to eliminate them.

But when the moment of confrontation arrived, Natasha and Yelena, recognizing you as their long-lost sister, hesitated. Confusion and sorrow filled their eyes as they realized the extent of the Red Room's manipulation.

You charged at them and a fierce battle erupted between you and your sisters, you were strong and skilled but after and managed to get some good punches at both Natasha and Yelena. After a long fight Natasha managed to pin you down, her eyes filled with pity and sadness.

She knew you were still in there, ''Come on'' She pleaded, her voice trembling with emotion ''I know you don't want to do this''

You tried to get out of Natasha's grip, but she was stronger than you having her legs wrapped around yours and pinning your hands above your head. While Yelena had grabbed a vile with the antidote.

Yelena approached you cautiously, her eyes filled with a mixture of pain and hope. Yelena broke the vile and the antidote broke you out of your mind control.

Natasha slowly loosened her grip on you, as your memories started to come back. The weight of your actions, the lives you had taken, and the loyalty you had to the red room all crashed down on you.

Tears welled in your eyes as you realized the impact of your past, and you buried your face in your hands, overwhelmed by the flood of emotions. Natasha and Yelena, understanding the depth of your pain, moved closer, both trying to comfort you.

Natasha's hand gently rested on your shoulder, you flinched for a second before realizing it is Natasha. She spoke keeping her voice soft and soothing. "It's okay, Y/n. We're here for you. You're not alone in this anymore."