Ireland have the ball and dribble up to me I have so much anger in me that I just dive straight into a clean slide tackle and get the ball off them. I run in the field no one coming up to me and tackling its like they are to scared. I look up to see Denise o sullivan in front of me I rainbow flick over her and take control of the ball again, it's me v the goalkeeper. I fake shot and and striker the opposite way. I get a goal and run to the corner to celebrate.

 I get a goal and run to the corner to celebrate

I do this celebration. To the crowd we had in Wembley which was quite of crowd. I stands erupted into cheers. All of my teammates jump on top of me to celebrate with me. We a head back to our positions for kick off. Ireland have kick off and they pass back and forth katie gets the ball and dribbles up the pitch, I wasn't going to let her get past. So.i run straight towards her and do a slide tackle allowing the ball to roll teammates feet they take it and dribble up the pitch. I get up off the ground and run back down towards the my teammate letting myself free so they can pass it. I get into the box and they cross it in, I jump up and get my head connected with it goes wide. Corner kick because the goalkeeper tapped it over the bar when I headerd it. I was in the box ready. The kick was taken it goes just infornt of me I have not other option but to bicycle kick it

 The kick was taken it goes just infornt of me I have not other option but to bicycle kick it

(Y/n is Ronaldo)
I take the kick and get the goal. The growd erupt into screams and cheers, shaking the stadium.

(Messi is y/n and pretend it's amd England kit) I do this celebration and the full time whistle is blown

I do this celebration and the full time whistle is blown. Yes we won. I was clapping to the crowd with my jersey over my shoulder. I could see a little girl waving to me I waved back and walked over to her. She asked me for a photo and autograph, I take the photo give her an autograph and also give her me jersey, she hugs me while crying after I gave her my jersey. Her mom takes a photo of us hugging and mouths to me 'thank you' I just nod back. I pull away from the hug and tell the girl it was nice to meet her. I turn around and see Katie across the pitch staring at me. I just ignore her and continue to walk around the pitch clapping, I also gave away my boots to a fan. I made my way to the tunnel, when I felt a tap on my shoulder "your good with kids you know" I could tell who it was by their thick Irish accent "just go away katie" I tell her as I turn around to face her "woah ok" she says "woah ok? Really katie after whatt you did to me! Ya you were drunk but that doesn't help it. Look just don't talk to me" I say angry to her "I'm sorry y/n I really am" she pleads " did she ever take you out to dance, did she ever treat you the way I did? No" I tell her " I'm by myself sitting alone at home can't stop think about you, I hope we are still friends I hope you don't mind" she says with hope in her voice "how? How can I be friends with someone that I kissed, loved but they kissed someone else, I'm sorry katie" I say as she stands there as I turn around and walk back to the changing room.

Skips 2 months after that I got scouted for arsenal and I was meeting the team today and was going to train with them.

I make my way through to the meeting room door where all the players were inside, I wait for Jonas to give my the sign to come in
" we have a new signing today, I want you all to meet her " he said gesturing me to come in. I walk in and I heard a few gasps from people as if they have seen me before. "OMG Y/N" I heard someone say and run up to me, I look up to see Leah and Beth running at me and hugging me. "WHY DIDNT YOU TELL US" Leah asks " I wanted to surprise ye"i say back "well you definitely surprised us" Beth says " and someone else" leah adds "what do you mean" I ask " you'll find out" leah say back...