Reaction to Chapter 7: a good old brawl

Start from the beginning

Albion: He has good battle instincts

Alow: Well he is a dragon and was trained by Crom who is a slave driver

Albion: Good point

Issei created several swords from thin air and fired them and at Ajuka who narrowed his eyes and used his signature ability to take control of the energy swords Issei had created and launched them back at Issei who was surprised but non the less was able to dodge them all.

'What did he just do?' He asks himself and looked back at the super devil who had a slight amused expression on his face.

{It is his signature ability. It allows him to control everything in reality using formulas and equations. A very dangerous ability. But only works when the user is aware of what he wants to control.} Ddraig informed his making Issei nod.

great red: Well it really is a powerful ability

Ophis: Yeah even more fore somebody who is as smart and has a lot of knowledge like Ajuka.

Crom: It really is

'That is troublesome.' Issei remarked in his head and decided to go close combot and launched himself at Ajuka who appeared to be prepared and fired several demonic beams at Issei.

Issei was quick to dodge the beams of energy and covered Revelation with his black lighting and with insane speed attacked ajuka who was cought of guard and was to late to defend himself. He took a poweful slash across his body sending him towards the king piece monument and causing it to break.

Crom just beamed with pride of what the lighting Issei got from him caused

Rias:*wide eyed* what did Issei just do

Akeno:*also wide eyed but with a blush* he just pushed back Ajuka-sama

Sirzechs: Damn that was one powerful attack from Issei

Azazel: I agree

Ajuka: Very interesting

'What was that lighting? I never sensed something like that before.' Ajuka thought to himself. He never sensed a lighting so powerful and dense. He wasn't able to control even with all his knowledge about most things in this world.

Crom: Hahahahah did you really thought you can control my power

Ajuka: No but I didn't know that this lighting was yours

Crom: Makes sense

Ajuka stood up from the broken king piece and looked at Issei. Issei had a cocky smirk and rested revelation on his shoulder.

''Is this all a super devil has to offer? I am not really surprised.'' Issei insulted making the super devil sigh.

Ajuka: Yep he really is the grandson of dante

Kiba: Wait was did he just said

Alow: Issei inderectly called him weak

'He has Dante's cocky attitude alright.' Ajuka though and readied himself for round two.

Issei launched himself at Ajuka but he wasn't going to make the same mistake twice and quickly teleported himself away and creates enough distance between Issei and him.

Ajuka created multiple magic circles and launched a bombardment of magic attacks at Issei.

Rias,her peerage and everybody besides the leaders and ultimate class beings else looked in awe at the amount of magic circles.