Reaction to bio

Alow comes back and teleports Issei

Alow: We will continue since I don't have much time today

Azazel: OK but about what is this episode about to be

Alow: You will react to Issei's bio

Ajuka: What is a bio

Alow: I will show you how strong Issei looks how he looks and a few different things

The tv comes down

Name:

Issei Hyoudou(adoptive name)

Issei Sparda ( birth name)

Issei Sparda Hyoudou ( full name)

Age: 17

Race: evil dragon/devil/dragon/???? hybrid

(Formely devil/evil dragon/human hybrid)

Apophis: atleast in that universe we have another evil dragon

Alow: Yes but he was a evil dragon since birth

Azazel: That is cool but what is ????

Alow: You will see in the future

Relatives:

Sparda: (great grandfather)                                                                                                                                            Eva: ( great grandmother)                                                                                                                                                Dante Sparda:(grandfather)                                                                                                                                           Vergil Sparda:(grand uncle)                                                                                                                                            Nero Sparda:( grand cousin)                                                                                                                                           Trish:(grandmother)                                                                                                                                                           Crom cruach:(father)                                                                                                                                                          Emilia Sparda:(mother)                                                                                                                                                     Hyoudou familie:( adoptive family)

Lucina:( Servant)

Azazel:Damn that is quite the family

Appearance: previously Issei had the appearance of a high school student with chocolate brown short hair and dark brown eyes. It was later revealed that when his powers were sealed resulting in his true appearance being changed.