I'll Stand By You My Ghost Queen

It's been a week since you've been unconscious, from trying to save a new demigod from being ripped to shreds.But you being big hearted helped the helpless child.

You were sure you had done something good for once,but what you didn't know a special someone has been secretly watching over you hoping for you to awaken .

The least expected person would shadow travel to your room every night to watch your innocent face sleep soundly. Nico Di Angelo was his name but he never wanted to admit to Piper(no matter how much she insisted) that he had fallen for you hard,for your understanding heart.

Once again he crept into your room to watch you peacefully asleep. Unlucky for him you were about to end your beauty sleep.

He soon towered over your tiny figure. Suddenly he started mumbling about you having to wake up as he sat at the edge of your bed. You slowly awoke from your slumber quietly, enough to not draw attention.

Unknown to Nico you heard his last few words to you,"I love you. Please don't leave me. Remember I'll stand by you."Soon you sweetly responded to him as you moved closer to his scrawny figure "Love you too Ghost King." Gently you pressed your warm lips to his cold ones.

"Don't ever scare me like that again." He whispered to you slowly as your lips drove away from each other. "Promise me my Ghost Queen." He whispered as he caught you in a tight hug. "I promise, but first let me go, I'm suffocating in your love." You said gasping for air.

******************************
Did you like? It's a bit cheesy but whateve *flips hair like percy* Pls comment what you would like me to fix. Love you my reader-chan