"Well, as long as she didn't go too far with them." Hector said as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders to which she leaned into his embrace.

"Yeah, what have you got?" Adrian asked as the trio started walking through the large reading room.

"This is big, Adrian. This is very big. There is definitely something here." Sypha said, trying to hide her excitement.

Adrian couldn't help but comment. "Sypha, this reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole through your head. You remember that?"

"That would have worked if you hadn't stopped me." Sypha argued.

A library administrator walked up to the trio and introduced himself. "Hello. I'm Roger Delicore. Are you the folks from the university?"

Adrian nodded as he introduced them all. "Yes. I'm Dr. Tepes. Dr. Belmont, Sypha."

Roger nodded and said, "Thank you for coming. I hope we can clear this up quickly and quietly."

"Let's not rush things. We don't even know what you have yet." Adrian said, trying to keep things professional.

Morana chuckled a bit, "Well I am happy they stopped her. I mean don't get me wrong I understand conducting an experiment on oneself, but drilling a hole in your own head?"

"Sypha, I thought you were better than that." Trevor said with a chuckle.

"Are you, of all people, going to judge me about what I do?" Sypha asked with a cross of her arms.

Trevor shrugged slightly. "Fair enough."

They all go into a smaller room where an elderly lady was laying down. She was shell shocked with her eyes widened and her mouth permanently opened like she was trying to breathe. She started to explain what she saw. "I don't remember seeing any legs, but it definitely had arms because it reached out for me."

Trevor was amazed. "Arms?! I can't wait to get a look at this thing!" He exclaimed as he started messing with the camera."

Adrian spoke in a professional voice as he was a doctor of psychology. "Alice, I'm going to ask you a few standard questions, okay? Have you or any of your family ever been diagnosed schizophrenic, mentally incompetent?"

Alice responded, "My uncle thought he was St. Jerome."

Adrian looked away before he nodded, "I'd call that a big yes. Uh, are you habitually using drugs, stimulants, or alcohol?"

Alice was slightly insulted as she said, "No!"

He nodded in an understanding manner. "No, no. Just asking. Are you, Alice, menstruating right now?

Roger was shocked as he asked him. "What has that got to do with it!?

Adrian looked at him with a smirk. "Back off, man. I'm a scientist."

Sypha suddenly spoke to Trevor. "Trevor, it's moving." That's when the three got to work.

"No, I'm in agreement with that man. What the fuck does her menstruating have anything to do with what that woman saw?" Carmilla asked as she looked at Adrian with her eyebrow raised.

Adrian held his hands up. "I'm sure these are all logical questions to ask."

"There is nothing logical about that last question!" Carmilla said.

"Calm down. It's clear that Adrian on the screen is a smartass." Greta said with a chuckle.

Isaac nodded in agreement, "It is also clear that he is the skeptic of the two and probably meant to be the 'sane' member of their trio."