Ridding the monster

Start from the beginning

"That is why I have come actually, I want you to remove him from me." I grunted from the punch the inner wolf gave me.

"Really, You came all this way to ask that? You really are an idiot! Like my master would do that!" He laughed from inside of me. The leader looked down at me, scratched his hair and shrugged.

"hmm, sure I will get rid of him for you. I actually wanted him back for another reason. But I will only get rid of him on one condition" I looked up at him.

"What Is your condition?" I asked.

He leaned down, facing my eyes. " I want you to have a threesome with me and the wolf inside you." I could feel my body heat up, the blush on my face the color of fresh ripe apples.

I looked up at him, wondering what sick trick he had up his sleeve.

"Are you being serious with me? You are joking right?" My blush deepened as he kissed the top of my head. "I never joke about these things" he smiled

*after the sex.........Nah just kidding. That's why you guys read this story for anyway right?

I was placed on top of the leaders bed. He had stripped me down to nothing, smiling coyly as he did so.  His hot hands trailed my entire body, until he stopped in the middle of my stomach.

"You can come out now, Spike" I felt as if my entire body was lit on fire, then drenched in ice water. I heard a low chuckle as I grunted in pain. Spike stood before me, looking as dangerously beautiful as when we first met. His natural black hair stood out against his pale white skin, his body well toned. He fixed his glasses, starring hard at my naked body with his bright greenish-golden orbs.

"Spike, you look good, but for this...I want you to transform into the spitting image of red" The leader licked his lips.  Spiked sighed before agreeing.

I stared at the leader as he climbed on top of me, his eyes glowing green as he drank in my naked body. "Red, you have developed really well.." he licked my chest, his warm breath on my cold skin caused a shudder to run  throughout  my body. "ah..ah leader..quit teasing me like that" I swallowed down the moan that threatened to escape my mouth.

"Hmm Red...you can call me Kane....after all that is my given name" he trailed his hand down my naked body as began to leave warm kisses down my neck. I shuddered at his touch, a small moan escaped my mouth. By now spike had turned into a complete version of me, right down to the cut on my right cheek.  Kane  trailed down my body with warm kisses while Spike kissed me. His hot tongue filled my mouth with a delicious delirious feeling. His tongue ran over my teeth, leaving me breathless. Kane spread my legs, taking hold of my length. I gasped in Spikes mouth, causing him to smile down at me. Kane licked up and down, slowly at first with his tongue. He playfully bit the tip before putting the whole in his mouth. I felt so good, a mix of pleasure, pain and embarrassment. I moaned out as Spike began to suck my nipples.

"Ah..s-stop Spike....I- I'm going to..." I trailed off as I felt the threatening release of cum. Kane let go of my dick as warm cum spurt on his face. Kane smiled at me, licking the release off his face. "Spike, that wasn't very nice...now your going to pay." He smiled up at me.  Spike released my mouth, as Kane picked me up. He slowly eased me down onto his massive cock, I shouted in pain and pleasure.   "Hey hey Red....your ass is eating me up. It must feel really nice" He held my hips as I began to twitch. I moved on my own, reaching to grab my throbbing dick. Spike slapped my hand away, taking hold of it himself. I moaned in pleasure as Kane thrust while Spike pumped.

"Ah Ah, m-more..give me more !" I moaned. I gripped the sides of Kane's body,  keeping myself up right. "Mm, Red your insides are so warm..its driving me crazy" He left hot trails of kisses up and down my neck, nibbling at my ears as he moved faster.  I panted heavily as Spike grabbed his own dick. "I hope you don't mind me masturbating to your pain" He grinned at me. I gasped in pleasure as I nodded slightly.

Spike grinned as he began to pump himself. All at once I heard Kane grunt followed with the hot, wet release of Kane's cum filling my ass. With a last hard pump, Spike released his own on my face and chest. Spike leaned in and kissed my stained lips while Kane kissed my neck. I was at my limit.

With a soft moan, I released all over Spikes hand's and chest.

"Red, You came after I did? Hmm...guess I'm not as good as I used to be." He said grinning down at me. I moaned as I felt Kane slip out, cum drizzling out slowly.

"Kane, I can't believe you made me do that" I blushed deeply as the warm fluids dripped down my legs.

"Hmm? well, I have been watching you for a while now. I was at my limit when I smelled  your scent miles away" he nuzzled his face in the crook of my neck.  "And seeing you, looking all sexy... I just couldn't help myself" He smiled at me while Spike vanished in thin air.

The next morning, I left the Wolf forest. But not before Kane left me with some parting words.

"Hey Red! Next time you come lets use the toys!!!!" I shuddered from the thought

"Damn horny wolf" I growled angrily, a deep blush covering my face.   "I AM NEVER GOING BACK THERE AGAIN!"

"That's what you think.." I groaned at the laughter of spike in my ear.

"Aww, I know you missed me, but the master thought I should stick around..just in case" he snickered

"KANE, YOU DAMN HORNY WOLLLLFFFF!!"

Ehhh,  this ending was the worse...but I thought I would write a quick story so you guys would have something to read. I know, I know you guys hate me. But you must know

I am a potato. It's very hard to write with no hands.