After school confession

Start from the beginning

She says tiredly as she opens her eyes and looks up at you and realizes she's laying on your lap causing her to blush a little and quickly sit up.

Jiro:"h-how long was I asleep"

She says still blushing. You think for a second and hold up a finger.

Jiro:"one what? One minutes, one seconds, one hour?"

You grab your phone turning it on and showing her the time which reads 4:00 pm.

Jiro:"so an hour then"

She says as she calms down and the blush drains from her face.

Jiro:"why'd you wake me up?"

she says while yawning. You grab your notebook quickly jotting something down and showing it to her. "I thought your parents would of been home by now." Jiro's face turns to an expression that you can only describe as an "I'm fucked" face as she reads what you wrote.

Jiro:"ah crap I forgot to text my parents I'd be at your house, they're probably worried sick!"

You feel a bit of relief as she says this and you realize you won't have to kick her out of the house because of your mom. You turn back to your notebook and write something out "want me to walk you back home?"

Jiro:"I uh... if you would yeah"

You set your notebook down and stand up.

Jiro:"wait where's my school uniform!"

You point at a bundle of clothes on the arm of the couch.

Jiro:"phew, thanks (y/n)"

You turn the tv off and gesture her to give you a second as you walk to go and use the bathroom.

Jiro's pov:

I wait for a few seconds as I look around bored. Eventually my eyes settle on (y/n)'s notebook which is laying on the coffee table in front of the couch. Out of curiosity I walk over and begin to skim through the pages until one catches my eye its the one he used when you where hanging out with the rest of the friend group. I start looking through the pages matching what happened with each little note that had been written down. Eventually I stop at a page that just read "I love you" at first I don't really think anything of it until I realise that its the only thing written on that page, I become even more confused when I realize that it'd been written on a page right after the ones with the conversations with everyone else. I try to think of when (y/n) could've of written it down and then remember back at the Guitar shop when (y/n) had written something down only to have to leave before he could show you. My face goes red as you realize that the writing had been meant for me.

I nervously close the notebook and drop it on the table as I hear (y/n) walk out of the bathroom and start heading towards me.

(y/n)'s pov:

You walk into the living room and see Jiro who's face is as red as the cover of your notebook standing there looking at you nervously. You look at her confused and reach past her to grab your notebook but get stopped by Jiro.

Jiro:"hey we should probably go now I mean my parents are probably worried sick right now."

Your confusion grows as you look at her but you don't fight this idea, after all the quicker you two leave the lower the chance mom finds out about this. So the two of you head out and start the walk to Jiro's house.

For the most part the two of you are quiet Jiro only chiming in to ask you a question every once in a while until eventually she stops. You stop as well and look at her in confusion.

Jiro:"(y/n)"

You awkwardly wave your hand in confusion.

Jiro:"I want to tell you something"

Her face goes red as she turns to look at you.

Jiro:"I saw what you wrote in your notebook when we where in the guitar shop."

Your body feels as if you had just been lit on fire as your face goes bright red when she says this.

Jiro:"and I wanted to tell you that-"

She looks away nervously leaving you standing there as red as a tomato.

Jiro:"uh I- I think I like you"

You sit there in silence for a few moments unsure of what to do.

Jiro:"You don't like me back do you? Oh my god I'm so sorry this must be so awkward I-"

Your body moves on its own as you lean in and kiss Jiro.

Jiro:"I-I what was that"

Her face is bright red as she looks at you and you just smile at her your cheeks tinted pink.

Jiro:"I uh- s-so what now"

You go to hold her hand but are stoped as your phone rings, you pull it out of your pocket and see its your mom you look at Jiro and mouth out "sorry" as you pick up the phone and start face timing your mom.

Mom:"Where are you!"

She yells causing you to shudder in pain.

Mom:"I've been worried sick, why aren't you at the house are you outside?!"

She says as she continues to scold you. You look over at Jiro who's standing there awkwardly.

Mom:"are you even listening to me! You nearly gave me a panic attack, you'd better get home soon or so help me-!"

You hang up putting your phone back in your pocket and looking at Jiro with a sorry expression.

Jiro:"just go I don't want to get you into anymore trouble, a-and besides I should head home as well. See you at school tomorrow"

You wave goodbye and run home thinking about what the hell just happened and what it means for you and Jiro. You try to brush it off as you walk through the door and see your mom standing there ready to scold you.

Mom:"and where have you been young man"

You feel your nerves rise and go to text her something but get cut off by Echo tiredly walking out of her room.

Echo:"he was hanging out with his friends"

She says yawning and rubbing the sleep from her eyes.

Mom:"and when did this involve you"

Echo:"he told me he was going out but I fell asleep and forgot to tell you"

Mom:"well then looks like your off the hook this time"

Your mom walks to the kitchen to finish dinner. You look at Echo and mouth out "thank you" which she replies to by holding up to fingers and whispering under her breathe so only you can hear it "you owe me twice". You roll your eyes and walk into the living room turning on the tv.

________________________________________________________________________________

(a/n):(woo! that's another one hope you enjoyed and like see you next time)