Evita Delgado, Juan's widow has always been a mother figure to me I even call her mama at times , she also works for the mafia but in a different capacity . Evie is the mafia's therapist, we have others but they all work under Evie . Evie and her youngest kids the twins will be moving here later today .

" Don " Azul and Ariel both say in unison I nod in acknowledgment. " thank you for picking up my mother and the twins later today ." Azul says
" your family is my family I'm very excited to have you all here in New York." "as are we " Ariel says in response.

" if you excuse me I have a meeting to attend "
The both nod and bow at me as I walk away towards my office . When I enter I see both Javi and Diego waiting for me I nod in greeting and sit down behind my desk .

After an hour of discussing everything we needed to we began to talk about the gated community I started building a year ago finally being finished. A year ago when I figured out we would be living here for a while I decided to buy a large piece of land that was secluded and private .

The land is about ten minutes away from the Estate . My idea was to build a gated community for the members of my mafia who live here in New York to have a safe secure place to live and raise their families like we do in Mexico .

     The community is quite large with many amenities

The community is quite large with many amenities. With around the clock armed guards to protect them all . Some the amenities are a large clubhouse that has a large gym , indoor outdoor pools , tennis courts , basketball courts and many other sports courts or fields .

There is also a full spa and salon, there is also playgrounds for the kids and much more . Any employees in the community are family members or grown children of members of my mafia . The guards are all members of the mafia also.

When deciding what to name the community I kept going back to this one name each time . Even though it was a bit silly I still like it so the gated community is named Garciaville. Javi and Camille decided to move into a house together. The house they picked I think truly reflects there very different personalities. Javi's being dark and sleek and Camille's being light and glamorous .