𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14

Start from the beginning

As we were browsing, Akane took out a f/c bikini from the clothes rack and held it in front of you. "What do you think about this one, Y/N?" She asked you.

(You guys can just imagine or search up an image, since it's better for you guys😃)

"It's cute, but I don't know if I'll look good in it..." You sheepishly say as you continued look through the rack.

"Oh, come on! You haven't even tried it on yet." Akane insist as she shoved it into your arms.

You went to try it on in the fitting booth and were surprised to see how much you liked it. It looked nice on you and the color complimented your skin, but you weren't usually used to wear bikinis, so you felt a little exposed.

You walked back out, and Akane's face immediately lit up once she saw you. "See, I told you, you'd look great!" She exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's just... Don't you think it's a little too revealing?" You questioned.

"Relax, it's only going to be us girls and, plus why not show off what you got off?" Akane jestered. You couldn't help but roll your eyes and smile at her remark.

You ended up wearing the bikini, while Akane wore a similar one with stripes on it. Afterwards, Akane and you were on your way to the diner, but as you got closer, you noticed Nekomaru, who seemed training in the distance.

"Oh, look it's Nekomaru!" You said as you pointed over at him.

"Great, I've been itching for another sparring lesson! Wanna join me, Y/N?" She excitedly asked.

"Uh no thanks! He's all yours." You politely declined, mainly because you didn't want to be pummeled again. She shrugged it off and goes speeding over to him, while you continue on your way.

The diner was visible in the distance, and you noticed silhouettes inside, leading you to assume it was the girls there early.

"hey, sorry I'm late-" You say as you entered the doors, but you were immediately taken aback to see not only Kazuchi but also Hajime alongside him.

"Woah, Y/N, you look..." Hajime stammered as his cheeks grew a faint shade of pink.

"Smoking hot!" Kazuchi interjected in an excited tone.

"Thanks boys, but what are you doing here? I thought it was only girls only?" You asked.

"It's just a coincidence! Me and Hajime were heading to the beach together and since you ladies are here, it even seems like destiny." Kazuchi proudly declared, causing Hajime to scoff at that statement.

You were immediately suspicious that these two would just so happen to be here by "chance". It's obvious Kazuchi heard about what we're were doing and dragged Hajime along, but you kept it to yourself.

"I see...Well, then I guess we should just sit and wait for the others to arrive." You suggested.

After taking a seat at a table, Hajime, Kazuchi, and yourself chatted amongst yourself until Ibuki and Mikan later arrived.

At some point, you were zoning out and staring outside the window, but your eyes caught sight of something interesting.

"Oh, hey isn't that Hiyoko?" You spoke up as you saw the small girl run in the opposite direction of the diner with tears in her eyes.

"Hey, don't get my hopes up. I thought it was Miss Sonia." Kazuchi sulked.

"Is she alright? She doesn't look so well." Hajime states as he leans over to get a better look.

"If I had to describe it as a song title, it'd be, "Sprint of tears"!" Ibuki exclaimed.

"And it looks like she's running from the beach. Did something happen?" Mikan wondered.