𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 14

Start from the beginning

The voice began repeating, "I won't forget" over and over again until the words "I will never forgive you", suddenly appear on the screen written in blood.

On day 4, the girls are all gathered in the hallway minding their business until Girl A comes barreling towards them in a hurry.

She tells them that something bad has happened to Girl E inside of classroom 1-B and the other girls immediately say it's because of the curse put on them by the girl who died.

The girls quickly hurry to classroom 1-B and opened the door to find Girl E's dead body with a bloodied baseball bat lying beside her. Just as you thought things were finally heating up, you're met with a game over a screen with the words 'down five' written below.

'What the hell!? This can't be the end of the game. It doesn't make any sense!' You questioned in awe.

"So, what did you think? Pretty good, right?" You heard a familiar shrill voice say and peered down to see it was none other than Monokuma.

"What do I think? I think it's awful! The game abruptly ended, you totally skipped both days 1 and 3, and what does 'down five' even mean!?" You harshly criticized.

"Woah, talk about a rough critique. I'll have you know I poured all my blood, sweat, and tears into this game. This game is a piece of art, so of course, a tasteless person like you wouldn't understand." He huffed.

You merely rolled your eyes at him. "Yeah, whatever, can I just have my prize now?" You asked.

"Aww, that's too bad because I already gave the prize to someone else." He snickered.

"So you're telling me someone else played before me? Who was it?" You questioned him.

"Tee hee, I'm not telling you! You're just gonna have to figure it out by yourself." Monokuma laughed evilly before disappearing.

You let out a frustrated sigh as you threw your hands up in the air. "Some game Monokuma... I'm going back to bed." You mumbled to yourself, before walking back towards the cottages. But on your way there, you heard someone say something from behind you.

"Y/N? Is that you?" Crap, you've been caught. You slowly turn around to see Chiaki staring at you curiously.

"Oh hey Chiaki, I didn't see you there." You nervously greet, trying to play it cool.

"What are you doing out here so late? I thought you already went to sleep?" She asked.

"Oh, I was, but then I was having some trouble sleeping, so I decided to go for a walk around the island." You quickly lied.

Chiaki looked like she wanted to say something else but stopped herself. "I see...That reminds me the other girls wanted me to ask if you wanted to join us tomorrow?" She suggested.

"Join you guys for what?" You inquired.

"Well, Sonia wanted to go swimming at the new beach and wanted all the girls to come." She explained.

"Sounds great! I'd love to go." You enthusiastically told her, but in reality, you just wanted to get back to your hut as fast as possible before she started asking more questions.

"Great, we'll be meeting at the diner after the morning meetings, so make sure to meet us there, okay?" Chiaki said, while slightly smiling.

"Sure thing, I'll see you later Chiaki." You said bye to her and headed towards the cottages. You felt a wave of exhaustion finally hit you as you laid in your bed and fell asleep.

• • • •

As soon as the morning meeting was done for the day, Akane and you went over to the supermarket to look for swimsuits.