Epilogue: A Fucking Surprise

Start from the beginning

Brian and Terroriser rushed out, bringing their bags in behind them. Brian led Brock to their bedroom, Brock looking around curiously to see how Brian had started the set up.

The king bed was set up against the far wall, away from the window. The dresser stood in front of it, a TV set up on top of it. Brock could see most of Brian's clothes hung up in the closet, only because Brian had forgotten to close the door. The bathroom was dark, so Brock couldn't see inside it yet, but he didn't care.

"If you want to rearrange anything, you can, I don't mind," Brian said awkwardly and Brock just kissed his cheek. "I love it. I might change the red curtains though, it makes the whole room look red and we do not have a red room," he said with a wink and Brian flushed dark, making Brock laugh.

He set his suitcases next to his extra boxes in the closet, figuring he'd put his clothes away later. Right now, he wanted to snuggle his favorite Irishman.

Brock kicked his shoes off by the bed and got in, holding his arms open for Brian to join him. They curled up under the covers, Brian's head on Brock's chest.

This was what Brock had looked forward to all those years in the other world. Being home, being with his friends, and for those last couple years, being with Brian. Moo and Terroriser and the other doubles were just a massive plus.

Brian sighed happily, nuzzling closer. Brock kissed his hair, just holding him closer. He still struggled with wrapping his head around the fact that they were home, they didn't have to worry about creepers or skeletons or spiders the size of hogs or pillagers. They were safe, and they were all still together.

Brian's hand slipped under Brock's shirt to rest on his stomach, warm and heavy against his skin. Brock shivered at the touch and Brian chuckled, trailing his fingers across Brock's skin one more time.

Brock grabbed his hand, pulling it from under his shirt. Brian giggled, sounding more like Terroriser than Brock had ever heard. The older man rolled his eyes, pulling Brian up to face him directly.

Brian's eyes shone with mischievous innocence, a playful smile on his lips. Brock rolled his eyes and suddenly yanked him closer, Brian's eyes widening in surprise.

"And what are you doing?" Brock murmured, Brian swallowing at his tone. "Um, nothing?" He squeaked, thrown off by the sudden change of dynamics between the two.

"Hmm, are you sure about that?" Brock asked just as quietly and Brian blinked rapidly, his eyes dilated. "Um, yes?" He asked, his voice cracking and Brock chuckled.

He relaxed his hold and said casually, "Okay then. Guess I was seeing something that wasn't there." Brian choked, Brock easily able to see the whiplash Brian was feeling.

"Wait wait wait," Brian said, voice lost and slightly shocked. He sat up and threw a leg over Brock's waist, straddling him. "What if I said yes?"

Brock grinned, tilting his head. "I'd say you'll still have to wait, because Moo and Terror are in the doorway," he said amused and Brian looked over, flushing at the twos amused grins.

"Cockblocks, the both of ye," he mumbled, his Irish accent coming out stronger in his embarrassment. Brock laughed, grabbing Brian's waist and flipping him off him.

Brian's breath wooshed out as he hit the mattress, Brock getting up and stretching casually. "Come on, let's go get something to eat," he said amused, Brian grumbling to himself as he stood up, taking Brock's hand and following him out of the room.

Moo grinned at them, his arm draped carelessly across Terroriser's shoulders. "Who knew Brock had it in him huh?" He teased and Brock just grinned.

"Does that mean you bottom to Terror?" He teased and Moo scrunched his nose. "Yes," Terroriser said cheerfully and Brian choked, making Moo and Brock burst out laughing.