Drunken Night of Pleasure

Depuis le début

Y/n: Yes... 

Kaine: Which also means, you know about... "this". 

She pulled her bandages away, revealing her genitalia along with her extra flaccid appendage which was actually quite small. Hell, it wasn't even an inch. 

Kaine: I'm not interested in using this thing, but I do want to release this thing. You have no idea how frustrating this thing can be sometimes... 

Y/n: W-Wait. You... Don't want to use that dick, but you want to cum anyway? 

Kaine: I was thinking maybe you could... Make me release "hands-free" style. ~ Its good for both of us. ~

I couldn't believe this. Not even three days into having these guys around and Kaine is already trying to get in my pants! Well, I guess that's not exactly right considering I'm not wearing any pants, but you get the idea! 

Y/n: And... If I do somehow make you bust... What then? 

Kaine: I'll try and be nicer. 

Y/n: And... if I can't? 

Kaine: Then we'll keep doing this as many times as it takes. ~ Even if I have to milk you dry. 

It didn't seem like I had much of a choice at this point. With a sigh, I nodded. 

Y/n: Okay. Fine. You win. But I'm leading. 

Kaine: Don't push it kid. Now, let me keep going. ~

She crawled back down to my dick, fondling my balls and licking the tip. I did my best to supress the moans, afraid that the others might hear. I peeked at the door and saw it was closed with a chair pressed under the handle, blocking the door. At least she had some sense leftover to keep the door shut. 

Slowly, Kaine began to engulf the tip of my dick, using her tongue to focus on the underside of the slit of my penis, making me bite my lip and clench my fists. She noticed my reaction and smiled, continuing to do what she was doing. But it was clear she wanted me to squirm, she wanted to hear me moan to tell her she was doing a good job. 

As she blew me, I noticed her penis already dripping with pre-cum, leaking onto the bedsheet. It had gotten erect at around 2-3 inches now unlike mine which was currently 6 inches. In an attempt to get me to moan, she began to swallow more of my cock, making her throat bulge. A few gags and coughs left her mouth, trying to tell her she couldn't take in more. But her stubbornness refused to let her back down.  

I couldn't hold back a moan and let one slip. Upon moaning, I saw her dick quiver and slightly pulse from the sound. She got off to that? Huh. The more you know... 

Unable to restrain myself, I grabbed the back of her head and rammed my entire dick into her mouth, making her eyes widen. Both her hands gripped onto my hips, but not in an attempt to push me away, but rather to try and get more of me in her! At this point, I think both of our minds were overtaken with lust. 

Her gagging only became wetter as I slammed her head up and down my cock. With each thrust, I felt the tip hit her throat, trying to make her spit it out, but both of us refused her instinct to do so. Before I knew it, I felt my penis throb and pulse, building up a thick load to blast out. My moans got louder and louder, telling Kaine I was about to finish. Her cheeks blushed a bright red colour and she kept trying to pull me towards her, hungry for my seed. 

Slamming her head down one final time to the base of my dick, I let out my loudest moan as I reached my end, blasting thick ropes down her throat straight into her stomach. She let out a loud muffled moan too, small ropes shooting out from her own dick. I let out a sigh of relief as I began to pull out, still shooting ropes of semen, only this time I painted her mouth white and then whipped it out and sprayed a few shots onto her face.