2. The Call and The Inevitable

"What does 30 grand sound like, kid?"

Gerard's eyes widened slightly at the mention, his hand curling into a fist as he tried not to choke. That was the amount of money his drug habit would spend away in a whole year.

"I like what you're saying" Gerard chuckled.

"Alright, make it seem like an accident and I'll add in a couple extra bucks as token of my appreciation."

"Also, don't return to me with any sort of dismembered corpse, I know you gays are all about passion but please, save that for later." The feminine sounding voice scoffed.

"Excuse me?" Gerards eyebrows were drawn together in growing annoyance

"You heard me." the voice stated

Gerard inhaled sharply. He was dangerously close to blowing the whole deal that he had to picture all the things he could do with the payment to distract himself. That was until he heard a familiar arrangement of sounds roll down the tip of the callers tongue.

"Does Frank Iero ring a bell?"
Gerard's body tensed up as he heard the name of his lover. His jaw locked while his mind ran at a speed of a hundred miles per hour, probably two. Desperately searching for a possible answer as to why he had mentioned Frank, he knew what was coming next and he dreaded it. He remained silent.

"I want him treated." the voice pronounced carelessly.

Gerard's grip on the phone tightened,

There was a silence on both ends

"Perfect." He replied hoarsely.

"I believe we have ourselves a deal, Mr. Way. Goodbye, call this number once you're done and you'll receive payment."

The endless beep kicked in. Gerard put the phone down, fingers trembling. His breathing hitched as he let out a low scream of pain, ramming his fist into the wall. Bitter tears started to well up in his eyes, threatening to spill. His upper body leaned into the wall as he hit the wall one last time through gritted teeth. God, Gerard did hate crying, but most of all, he now hated himself.

All he could do was stare at the wall, shoulders slumped over his suited body. Who the hell was this sadistic fuck, and most importantly how did they know his name? All of these questions raced through his head as he struggled to find a way out of what he'd just gotten himself into.

Frank, that was the name that increased the ringing in his ears. That was the name of the man who made adrenaline pump into his system. That was the name of the man he was going to kill.

Gerard ran a hand over his face, digging his nails hard into his own cheek and chin. He moved closer to the small table. Placing a finger against one of  his nostrils, he inhaled a line of milky-white powder with a  sniffle. He opened his eyes wide as he ran a hand through his hair, grabbed his car keys and stormed out of the room. He was going to find Frank.

-
Oh hey! It's one in the morning and I've been getting little to no sleep which sucks, anyways here's the second chapter! Thank you so much for the positive feedback on the last chapter, it really kept me motivated. Anyways, I'm really tired, I'm gonna go sleep now and feel free to comment on anything down below friend. Once again I apologise for any spelling or grammar mistakes!

-ya mate emo coffee

Hotline New Jersey (Frerard)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara