Todd's Visit

Copper

I sighed happily as I  got up  letting  Cash  stand up from my  tongue lashing he'd endured after asking me to marry him. I blushed and froze as I  heard  Waylon howl and took off at a sprint heading for where he was and said, "What is it?" He growled and said  Dixe ran off with one of the pups  Floyd's trying to catch and shI doubt he'll be able to. I growled and looked down and saw copper Jr was missing. I  looked up at  Cash wh nodded  and  took of like a  bolt of lightning. I frowned and  sat down to wait. I  blushed as I noticed  Floyd coming back with  something in his  mouth and  said  Floyd? He looked up and  smiled as he  set copper  Jr  at my feet. I  smiled and  sniffed copper Jr and smiled not smelling any  blood Or obvious wounds. I smiled as  he  nuzzled me and licked my chin I'm okay momma  but I can't say the same  for that Girl who took me. Daddy wasn't happy when he found her. I sighed and said I know. I shifted as Cash  came back and smiled  we won't be having any trouble from her again. I sighed and said, "What did you do. He blushed and leaned into my ear and whispered I  gave her a very  painful  entrance to  remind her of the consequences of kidnapping. I growled and said, "You what??? He chuckled and backed up and said  now copper  before you go and get mad, it doesn't mean anything, I swear!!" I  growled and said, "You are not helping your case!" Have you forgotten that I was raped before we got together!!! I growled as he blushed and tucked his ears and tail. I growled and froze as  Dixe jumped in front of me and said  Copper  cool it Hon he didn't do anything wrong  but you're about to." Yes  he was rough  yes  I'm hurting  but no, he had my permission. I froze sat and said oh I'm sorry  babe he  swallowed and said it's okay, no harm done. I frowned and looked  at  Dixie and said, "If you ever  touch my pups again and use them as bait  I swear to every fiber of heaven  you will be torn to shreds. She  gulped  and nodded, shifted, backing away nervously. I sighed and  turned  back to  Cash and said, "Watch the pups. I'm going out alone. He growled and said please don't you know I don't like it when you do that. I  growled  still very angry and said  I'm in the  mood to  murder the next thing to  cross me do you really want to  finish that conversation. Cash  swallowed and looked down and said  no just  please  be careful and call me  if you  need anything. I  smiled and said I'll  send  Grandma Rose. I  smiled as he  smiled and nodded as I  left with Granny Rose, and smiled as I shook my ass at him just to tease him.