First Outing

Copper

It's been six weeks since I gave birth, and Lyle got the pups they're shots. So cash decided we were going to go out for the first time today. I sighed as I was sitting watching like a hawk ready to go full momma wolf if the need arises. I smiled as I heard Waylon come over and said they sure are Fiesty Copper. I nodded and said yeah they get that from me, and they're pa. Waylon nodded and sat down and said, "You know copper ain't nothing been the same since he met you, and I sure am glad you're together now. I blushed and said me to Waylon. I sighed as I heard Cash growl and said, "Easy Hon, we're just talking." I sighed and shifted as cash nods and sat on my other side and said I have a surprise for you, Copper. I blushed and said, "What is it?" He chuckled and said if I told you, then it wouldn't be a surprise now, would it. I blushed and said I guess not, but I can't leave. I have to keep an eye on the pups." I blushed as Cash said Floyd and Waylon can watch them for the next two minutes while I give you your surprise. I blushed and looked at Waylon and Floyd who nodded and said sure we'll take care of them. Don't worry, we'll howl if we need anything. I nodded and sighed as I followed Cash. I blushed as Cash smiled and sat down and turned to face me and said Copper the past few months with you have been heaven and I never knew how much I could love someone until I met you so... I blushed as he held up a diamond studded collar and said, "Will you marry me and become Lyle's pet. I blushed and sniffed, not realizing I was crying and jumped on cash, knocking him to his back, kissing him passionately before saying absolutely cash. Cash blushed and said, "Are you crying?" I blushed and nodded and said they're happy tears.