Hearing this sudden voice Roop jumps at her place with her hand on her chest. Her breathing became rigid at his dark and intimidating voice.

Her eyes met him through the mirror, they were burning in anger. Roop was confused seeing his anger.

"Roop, I think take it off."

Her face showed her confusion but when she saw him looking at her bracelet, she got to know about what he was talking about. With a trembling voice she tried to say.

"Sorry, but I can't."

Hearing her negative reply his eyes darken with his jaw getting tight. He again tried to say.

"I.SAID.TAKE.IT.OFF.NOW."

She visibly shivered at his intimidating voice. Her grip got tighter around her wrist. Seeing her action his anger arose and he held her wrist, making her turn to him.

"ROOP. TAKE. IT. OFF.RIGHT.NOW."

"I..can't..."

Her body shivers at her grip and dark eyes. He was not looking less than a devil to her. His words made him lose his sense.

"Why? Why can't you remove this? Who gave you this? This is a couple bracelet than who is the fucker who had the other bracelet. ANSWER ME."

He yelled at her face. His harsh breathing was falling at her face making her heart gripped with fear. She knew that it was a couple bracelet but still she couldn't remove it. Her heart never allowed her.

"Answer me Roop. Tell me the name of that fucker who has that much right to share a couple bracelet with MY WIFE."

His voice was low but still too dangerous for her that she spilled the truth.

"This belongs to Agastya."

Hearing some other man's name from her mouth he lost control of his senses. Roop closed her eyes and the loud noise of breaking of the mirror echoed in the mirror. Shaurya just broke the mirror with his knuckles.

Opening her eyes, she looked at him who was looking like an evil person.

"You can't wear this. You can't."

Saying this he left her with a jerk and her back got touched with the broken piece of mirror. She didn't react when the pain hit her back. For now, she was getting tensed about him. Her eyes widened in shock when he saw him destroying the whole room in anger.

"You can't wear that. You are my wife. You belong to ME and not that fucker Agastya. YOU ARE MINE AND YOU WILL REMAIN MINE ONLY."

He kept destroying the whole room while she observed him with tears filled her.

"My mother left me but if you dare to even think about killing me then I will kill you ROOP."

His words didn't scare her. Shaurya's face was red in anger. His forehead was covered with his hair and sweat dripping down.

"Please stop."

Her slow whisper made him stop at his action. He turned around and saw her standing there while silently crying. Seeing the tears in his eyes made him come out from his pool of anger.

He ran to her and took her in his arms. Roop buried her face in his chest and cried. Shaurya closed his eyes as guilt was overpowering his senses. He just makes all his sense because of his insecurities.

"I am sorry Roop. I don't want you to cry. Please sorry. I won't do anything again. Please forgive me."

****

Kriti was about to enter the kitchen but stopped after seeing someone. Vivaan was searching for something to eat while roaming around the kitchen. Though he is a doctor, but he is a foodie person who have night cravings every day.

He eats when he is happy. He eats when he is sad. He eats when he is angry. He eats when he is stressed. He eats to not get stress. Kriti was shocked to see the food packets in their room but never questioned him.

Kriti saw the frustration on his face and unknowingly a smile adored her lips looking at his cute handsome face. Clearing her throat, she entered the kitchen.

Vivaan's eyes fell on her, and his body stiffened seeing her after two whole days. Kriti noticed the change in him but didn't say anything.

"Kriti, what are you doing at this time? You should sleep, it's late."

She was astonished to hear his soft and warm voice. She thought that he was angry with her but here he is still caring about her, making her feel guilty.

"I came here to get my water bottle filled."

She said while showing the bottle in her hand. Vivaan nodded his head and stood, waiting for her to leave so he could find something to eat.

"What are you doing here?"

Her question made his ears red embarrassment. How can he tell her that he is here for food at midnight?

"Act...actually I am here to e..eat..something..something. But I think I have to sleep with an empty stomach."

He said while leaning his back on the kitchen counter. Kriti looked at his face which was a bit dull. Sighing deeply, she took the noodles and started to make them.

"What are you doing?"

He said, making her turn to him. Showing him the cooking pan she said.

"I am also feeling hungry, that's why I am making noodles for myself. Do you need it?"

He wanted to deny it, but his stomach was begging for food, so he didn't say anything and stood there while she made the noodles for him. 

He wants to avoid looking at her but he can't stop himself from looking at his beautiful wife. She was wearing a cotton black kurti and was looking cute with her messy bun.

How much he wished to go and hug her from behind. He wants to feel her closer to him; in his arms but he can't. His whole life he was n't very comfortable with any girl but with Kriti it's everything very different.

"Here."

He came out from his daze feeling her words. He looked at the plate in front of him which was filled with noodles made by his beautiful wife.

"Thank you so much."

Kriti just smiles and eats her noodles. Both were leaning on the kitchen counter, opposite to each other. Kriti looked at her foodie husband who was devouring the noodles. He looks cute while eating.

Suddenly, Vivaan looked up and her smile vanished. He raised his eyebrow in question. Shaking her head she cleaned the kitchen after finishing her food. She was holding the dishes when she felt someone's hot breath on her shoulder.

Vivaan got lost in her wild smell while Kriti lost her breathing feeling him close to her. She turned around after keeping the dishes in place. Vivaan opened his eyes and looked at her.

"I think we should go."

Feeling her discomfort Vivaan stepped back and both walked to their room. Kriti looked back when she didn't find him entering the room. Vivaan was standing outside the room with his hands inside the pocket.

"Good Night Kriti."

Saying this he turned around and went away making her confused. She felt sure to go behind him, but she couldn't find herself in place to go find him. Sighing deeply, she decided to wait for him, but she slept. 

*Sorry for grammatical mistakes*

Another Update!!!

Please Vote, Comment And Follow Me.

Love You All. ❤❤