"Great." I said walking away trying to find the knife with out flashlight which is just great by the way.

"I can't find." I said to Clarke but I realize she didn't respond making me turn around and saw that the grounder had his hand against her throat.

I hesitated for a minute before I kicked the grounder making him let go of her as she let out a a cough and a wince. I picked her up from the ground.

"Clarke run!" I yelled before me and Clarke ran our separate ways. I would've told her to follow me but I couldn't.

We need to be separated so one of can go to camp and warn the others and I hope to at could be Clarke. I would distract them. I just kept running without even looking back, not even once.

But I stopped because I was out of breath running away from him, but I wanted to go back-no I need to go back. I need to make sure Clarke is okay. That she's fine and she wasn't found yet. But at the same time I have no idea what to say or do. What I didn't realize until now was that someone grabbed me.

"Let me go." I said as he or she dragged me away from wherever I was.

"At least talk to me." I said annoyed but he or she stopped as they turned around as I saw their eyes. for some reason it looked familiar but I couldn't tell how.

"If you grabbed me for some reason at least speak because I will run away and go find my friend to make sure she's safe and to find out whether your people actually killed my other friend." I told them as he began to look around as if someone is going to come. He then slowly turned around not facing me.

His hands reach his mask and he slowly began to take it off, when he did, he didn't turn around to look at me he just stood there not looking back at me.

"Why take off the mask if you aren't going to turn around?" I asked but he didn't say anything to me until he actually turned around.

For some reason I felt scared like this will be my last day. If I see his face he will kill me after that and I won't even live that long. I don't want to die. Not yet anyways. I want to live.

His head was down and I could only see his hair.

He began to lift his head to look at me and when his eyes connected with my I couldn't believe what - no who I was seeing. It can't be. He-what is going on. I can't believe it.

"Oh, my god." I whispered as a gasp let my mouth seeing his face since what, forever.

"No- you're supposed to be dead." I said before my breath was uneven and I felt like the place was spinning around.

The last thing I knew he caught me in his arms as my eyes slowly closed.

THIRD PERSON

"I just heard Murphy has Jasper." Octavia said running to her brother.

"Yeah. South fox hole done?" Bellamy asked his sister.

"What? Bellamy, my friend in there with a killer." Octavia said to her brother angrily.

"O., look around. No one's working. If the grounders attack us right now, we're all dead." Bellamy said making Octavia roll her eyes as she walked up to the door angrily.