It felt like the time slowed for a brief moment. Finn's eyes widened. His instincts got ahead of him and with haste, he pulled her arms to him before she even took her third sprint step. 

HE NEVER CARED

It was a miracle that he got beaten by his reflexes. It's a doable jump as mentioned, but something, something inside him doesn't want her to push through that corner, he doesn't know why, but he just acted. 

Finn is always calculated, and doesn't care if some people or his friends become reckless, but why? He wondered why. He doesn't want her to hurt herself, just in case she lands differently, adding her very inconvenient clothing, he just cannot let her do that. Whether that's an act of compassion or kindness is beyond comprehension, as he remembered something. Maybe the gods and goddesses are talking to him- giving him a sign to care for her, but why?

"Don't-" He said. It's almost animated like Jonathan. 

"You don't want me to jump?" She cocks her head, "Are you grasping for air?" 

"Yeah, Don't bring that up, I am just on edge. Let's just wait for them here." Finn is not himself today. Why would he waste such precious words in front of her? He shouldn't be talking to her like this, but to show authority and to show that she's a scholar, not a friend, but it seems like he couldn't stop himself. His heart couldn't stop beating this fast and his nerves were in shambles. 

He offers the chair to the lady and, finally, this time, she accepts his offer and covers herself with Finn's blue and warm jacket. The lady apologizes once more and gets a refute as a response, then Finn looks at the views of buildings and the noise of the streets, then reverts his eyes to the natural beauty that is before them. "The moon is unusual, isn't it? It's bigger than usual." Finn trying to start a conversation is something to be cherished as it seldom happens before, the bachelor was shocked himself. 

The lady just looks at him in wonder. 

"Since they won't notice us for a good couple of minutes or so, I think it's a good opportunity to talk, isn't it?" Finn reasons out. "Supermoon is what it's called." Claude mentions, "My uncle told me about it before we departed." "Aren't you excited? I heard it's your first time here." Finn asks her, ignoring the fact that they didn't even conclude the previous topic. "Yeah. It's so much different from what I am used to." "The province?" "The Central is where something new is always starting isn't it, as far as I am told." 

Finn looks at her, "It is. I grew up here, and I am now used to the scenery, you'll get used to it as time goes by. Although the noise and the pollution is something that makes me puke sometimes." Claude focused on the busy buildings, busy cars, and busy pedestrians rushing and saving as much time, "It feels like we are on both ends of spectrums isn't it?" She smiles. 

Finn noticed her arms and frail fingers were still shaking, it was subtle but really obvious. He speaks in a warm and welcoming voice, "Look, I am sorry I yelled at you earlier." Trying to console her, she responds, "When the moon shines the brightest, Finn and Claude will reunite." Finn snorts, "I am assuming that I am not this Finn." The girl looks down,

"It's my brother- older brother that passed away before I was even born. My father and uncle used to tell me this chant every time I was on the verge of giving a tantrum. It kept me calm somehow, my ignorant past self thinking that there would be a chance that the moon would shine to the point that I might reunite with my brother. Somehow, somewhere inside me, I can feel myself, I am confident. My brother makes me calm."

Finn smiles, a rare event, "The moon does shine the brightest today, not even the ray of sunlight is enough to overpower its confidence. Your brother Finn and you will reunite soon."