I observe my surroundings and A small restaurant is in my view . I know this restaurant!!!

Sanji's Kitchen

Last year When I was stalking him , I found him and Draken coming here a lot. It's like their own special place for having kids meal.

I guess , Coming here and Watching him munching his favourite kids meal was my favourite past time that time.

Mikey deliver a soft smile and lead me into the restaurant.

The restaurant has a dim lightning and soft music playing in the background. As I'm walking behind Mikey , He leads me to the last Booth of the restaurant.

He proceed to sit at the widow seat of the booth , while I left with a confusion to whether sit with him or opposite him.

If You ask me , I wanna sit on his lap but nevermind. I need to wait for that moment. So I proceed to sit opposite him.

But A masculine hand grabs my wrist and I stop at a hault. Mikey pull me down and My Ass land on the seat besides him.

I look at him under my big lashes But He seems completely unbothered by his action. He shrug off and grab the menu.

He's reading the Menu as If food will come out of it anytime. "What do You want to have??" He asks still staring at the poor menu.

A Normal Sane girl will order her favourite food. But It's good I'm not Sane at all. This is my chance to Charm him again

So I reply "Obviously Kids meal. It's My favourite" Not at all But Anything for You baby. He cock his head and watches me with sparkling eyes.

"Really??? You like Kids meal too??" He asks as if He couldn't believe in his ear. "Who doesn't? I often have kids meal for Dinner" No I don't , but A preety little lie wouldn't hurt.

He twist his lips in the most sexy way and says "You got a good taste in food". Little did He knows It's my first time ordering Kids meal.

But I flip my hair to left side and retort "I have good taste in Everything". And wink at him and we both started laughing.

"Excuse me" A stranger voice disturbs our moment. We cock out heads to where the voice came.

A Yellow hair with, Masculine toned body wearing White shirt and Pants is standing before us with a soft smile.

"May I have Your order?" He asks Mikey but soon enough his eyes fell on him. He gives me a flirty smile. "Two kids meal" Mikey orders him.

But instead of going back , his eyes finds mine as he asks "And You My lady! Do You want anything else??" His voice indicates subtle flirting.