012

"Pet, what the fuck is that?" Mia gaped as she saw your outfit. "Absolutely not, gan change reet now."

"But-"

"Ceemon, Y/N/N, we're supposed to be matching," Heidi pouted.

"There's nothing to it," you frowned.

"Please!" Margot begged, clutching her hands together in a pleading gesture.

"Alright, fine!" you agreed reluctantly, pivoting on your heel and strutting into your room to change into the costume the girls had provided you with. You felt scandalous at the thought of going out in public in what was practically lingerie, the black leotard-corset hybrid more comfortable than you thought it would be. You were glad of the sheer, black tights the girls had included that offered you a little more coverage but still much less than you hoped for. You added the accessories and finished by placing the bunny ears on.

Mia whistled loudly as you filtered out of your room, causing your face to flush in embarrassment. "Stop," you murmured.

"I'd send a picture to that lad o' yours, pet," she grinned, trailing her eyes purposefully over your svelte form. "He'll have yer bent over the nearest counter before yer could even say hello."

"Mia," Heidi scolded.

"Oh, reet, I forgot you're a virgin," she teased.

"Will yer stop calling me that?" you pleaded in embarrassment but her smirk only widened.

"Pet, I'll stop calling yer that when you finally fuck your man," she grinned.

"Whilst we're on the topic of your man," Margot trailed with a mischievous smile. "What happened the other night?"

"Oh," you squeaked, feeling your cheeks darken.

"Sommat happened!" Heidi shrieked, letting out a loud squeal and dragging you over to the sofa even though you were due to leave any minute for the Halloween party you were supposed to be attending. Mia and Margot joined you, both as intrigued as Heidi to hear the events of a few days prior.

"Well?" Mia demanded.

"I invited him back to mine and he got a bit handsy," you flushed.

"How handsy? Where were the hands?" Margot asked urgently.

"Well, he pulled me into his lap and pulled my dress up so I could straddle him-"

"Oh my god," Heidi squealed.

"God, it was really embarrassing, I had the least sexy pair of knickers on," you groaned as you recalled the situation.

"Don't worry about it, pet, I bet he was loving it," Mia grinned. "There's sommat that draws men to the innocent ones."

"Then what happened?" Margot asked.

"We kissed and he started fiddling with the hem of my knickers," you squeaked, burying your face in your hands as the embarrassment engulfed you. You had never had any girl friends to talk to about boys back when you should have been kissing them at the very least, so now delving into your sexual endeavours left you feeling extremely flustered, to say the least. "I could feel him underneath me."

"Yer mean his dick?" Mia gleamed.

"I told him he was teasing me but he just said I was the one teasing him and that it wasn't fair," you continued, ignoring your friend's words. "So, he kind of... put my hand in his boxers."

"He did not!" Heidi gasped.

"Then what?" Margot interrogated. The three girls were on the edges of their seats as you spoke, dying to get the details.