Chapter 2 : [I Love You]

***
Three flashy cars drove in like a race before the large and gigantic Anchor High School.

It was none other than the BSS, Bloom, Stacey and Spicy dressed so expensively.

The whole students buzzed through the hallway to have a glance at the BSS .

- whoa. does bloom gets more prettier daily ?

- bloom, i love you .

- wtf Stacey dyed her blonde hair !!!

- it's not good.

- isn't spicy shoes like the limited edition of Nike ?

The students chatters resounds like adoring them and few hate comments .

‹ Bloom's POV ›

" omgg girls‚ i've finally unlocked 500 k followers on insta, almost half a million " i shouted in excitement earning more attention .

"you guys have a celebrity friend, i mean this face is a billion dollar " i smiled going through my accounts as my driver handed me my bag .

" aww !i'm still at a 150k " Stacey pouted sadly tucking her hair.

" what's up hot spicy " i said laughing because i noticed she's been too quiet since we arrived.

" oh it's nothi-

" babe, how you doing " Kain appeared giving me a wink as he hung his his arms around me giving me a side forehead kiss .

" you won't believe i'm half a million on my insta " i smiled showing him my phone .

" oh ..uh congratulations babe , why don't we go out today everyone in ?" Kain shouted as she pecked me again and this time on the lips .

I did not just hear a silent scoff, did I ?

" oh please , stop your rubbish, i have Stacey here too right honey ?" Blake, one of Kain's friend said with teasing smiles at Stacey .

" eww Blake, get the fck away " Stacey laughed pushing his chest slightly .

" don't you wanna probably hook up with Miles, Spicy ?" i asked looking between them .

Miles made an expression which made all of them burst into laughter .

" what ?, i'm sure you won't find any girl better than her, you should not miss the opportunity " i snorted funnily as soon as my eyes set on the teacher .

He cleared his throat facing us with a stern look.

***
< Gwanju Kingdom>★ Hye-in's POV

Two large green curtains designed in embroidery fallen and vases filled with strange flowers aligned at each sides on a wooden box.

The large bed decorated in royals shiny sheets as the king dressed richly with his exquisite pins around his grey hair, was laying weakly on the bed and i continued feeding him till he was finished.

" how's your husband, princess " the king finally spoke up after series of chewing.

" he's good, your majesty " i reply smiling .

" still giving the cold shoulder huh ? you should find ways to get closer to him, Hye-in "

" unless he'd be too focused on duties and sword fightings " the king laughed but not long after started coughing .

" your majesty " i gasped filling the cup with a jug of water immediately.

He drank from and it helped lessen the terrible coughs making him calm down .

I sighed in relief as i stood up to arrange the pillows comfortably for him to lay on.

" he's getting weaker " i utter .

***
‹ Princess Lee Ho's POV ›★

" come out dummy " i mutter quietly dragging my maid out roughly from a corner when i saw Hae-in with his personal guard walking towards us rather past us.

" just act like we're passing this route so randomly, don't mess with me Rana" i said giving her a death stare as i adjusted my royal hanbok.

She nodded excessively .

" hey Prince Hae-in " i said with a slight bow with my maid in accordance .

His guard bowed too .

" princess lee-ho ? " he said more like a question with his straight cold face .

He's so fcking hot with it, i bet his smile would be damn heavenly .

" uh.. (mannaseo bap meogeullaeyo?) Would you like to meet and have lunch? " i asked with a pleasant smile .

" i'm bu-

Rana's stomach grumbled embarrassingly cutting in as I folded my fists in anger .

"I'm sure she's hungry, you can eat with her " he replied as soon as he heard that little grumble from her stomach .

He left. He immediately walked past me with that intimidating aura all because of Rana .

I faced Rana with a red face about to explode when i saw her sucking in her lips with her head held low .

" Slap"

" i told you not to mess with me, are you insane, you couldn't stop that grumble, hungry buffalo " i raged stumping my feet in frustration as Rana caressed her cheeks in pain .

" what will i do now to have a chance with him, i don't care if he's married to that witch or not " i breathe out .

***
Hye-in's cousin ( Mina Jung ) is married to one of the 4 princes of Gwanju Kingdom, birthed by the second queen and the 2nd prince, Liu Hae-in who is married to Hye-in is birthed by the first queen but hated by her so much but love her first son which is the first prince and would do anything to make him the next king .

‹ In Yeop's POV › ★Third Prince

The window silhouette revealed as a figure elegantly walked towards me as she wrapped her slender arms around my neck making her scent linger wispily.

I continued writing the Hangul letter of poems with my wooden feather and black ink.

This was my perfect peace place.

" how many have you written today " she asked as her fingers moved slowly in my hair .

" just three " i said still drawing the characters on the big white paper.

" i'm still so sorry i couldn't be able to give you a heir " she said for the 100th time now.

"can't you marry another princess " she asked again but i could notice the strain of hurt in her voice even if she's trying to not be affected .

" not again Mina" i groaned slightly .

" i promise i'll be fine In Yeop, i can't watch you be all gloomy without the happiness of children around you, others are doing it " she said resting her head on my shoulder .

" no, we'll be like this forever okay ,i don't want another woman even if it means being childless "

" i love you Mina " i added carresing her palms softly as her breath hit my neck .

" i love you Mina " The words felt strange like the feeling is not deep anymore but i just have to say it, she's being too hard on herself.

" i love you more " she said lowly .