Synopsis : Chapter 1

Copyright 2023 Wini Pooh
--------------------------------

In the most prestigious high school in Nashville, Anchor High, Bloom Anderson, a rich, flashy and pompous girl attends. and her name of course doesn't fit the process of a flower blooming peacefully .

Bloom Anderson is a big time bully with her accolades, Stacey and Spicy and also her boyfriend, Kain, they're the BSS of Anchor High.

On a knowingly planned night pool party, read how she gets transported or you could call switch when she attempts to drown a scholarship student. She refers to as ' commoners '.

Gwanju Kingdom ☆☆★☆
>> Bloom <<

" this bed is so soft " i mutter carresing the pillow, it isn't shaped like my pillow, it's cyli - cylindrical shape ?" i blinked.

i woke up to two women dressed like queens traditionally and a handsome man too dressed like a prince with a young girl of my age peeking through the window silhouette outside not dressed richly like the ones inside, their hair were packed up differently .

The three, no four of them were staring at me like i was a ghost .

" are we acting a chinese or korean drama or something " i laughed getting up in this weird room .

" what drama, Hyein are you that sick, call the hanyak sasang " a woman said a strange word with a worry face attempting to touch me.

" my name is not Hyein okay, unless we're acting some drama, and you guys faces are not familiar in Anchor high, you three look so much older than students " i laughed .

" where's my phone " i asked rummaging the bed and under the pillow for it.

"should it be with Spicy or Stacey then "

" Hyein what's a phone ? " the woman i suspected to be the oldest asked with a confusing face.

" wha - what's a phone ?, are you kidding me right now ? cut me some slack oldie " i said shockingly and they're all staring like i'm crazy or something.

" firstly my name is bloom secondly ,i need my phone ,and I also have some shoots at Marirae at 4 pm " i said with my three fingers pointing at them.

As Soon as I stepped out of this traditional concubine, everyone was staring at me , differently that's when I noticed my gown.

" what the hell am i wearing " i screamed in total shock .

" where are my chanel bags and my boots, where's my gucci jacket "

Everyone was dressed just like me .

" where am I " i turned back to the traditional house with familar eyes looking back at me.

Bloom Anderson got switched on night pool party .

Read how she got switched and transported to a royal ancient princess's body, Kang Hye-in.

Can she get back to Anchor High School Or will she remain in Hye-in's body forever and get tangled in her dramas in Gwanju Kingdom ?

How will Hye-in in Bloom's body cope in the modern world with Bloom's lifestyle when she's used to all the traditional practices in Gwanju and how will Bloom cope without her phone and social media accounts ?

***
Chapter 1

One more move and the scent of blood will fill the air.
‹Hae-in ›

" your majesty " he gasped fearfully as the tip of my sword meet his neck .

" i won the duel " i said sheathing back my sword.

" yes your majesty " my personal guard who i train with said immediately he got up .

" read out the next of few tasks of today's schedule " i mutter .

***
Choke Choke Choke .

Someone's throats was begging for forgiveness as choking sounds echoed around the room .

A brown haired lady was kneeling on the white tiled floor all naked as a young male continuously thrust his d!ck into her throat .

It was all slimy and sticky job.

< Kain >★

" we're done " i mutter as she hungrily licked off my c*m .

" Kain you only finger fck me and have blowjobs why not have real s*x with me " Spicy asked caressing the tip of my d!ck .

"I'm tired spicy, you can leave, the maid will lead you downstairs " i stood up heading to the shower to get ready for school .

" you should get ready too, and not make Bloom suspicious " i smirked slamming the door .

" the fck she wants me to have s*x with that wide hole, i'll just drown " i laughed dipping my whole body in the cold bathtub full of water.

" she left " i heard my door lock .

***
<Bloom >★

I didn't waste a second before dashing her face with my white palms .

" do you wanna get my skin roasted, this is sooooooo hot " i screamed in her face making her kneel in tears immediately.

" i'm so sorry miss Bloom ,i'm so sorry, please forgive me, ple-

" get your dirty hand off my legs " i kicked her away striding to the bathroom.

" do i need to tell you to get my things ready and make sure you neatly place my uniform on the bed or you gonna get your black @ss fired " i scoffed.

***
Gwanju Kingdom

‹ Hye-in ›
" who's gonna give the king's food now huh ?" a woman in her early fifty's shouted angrily with a huge frown standing akimbo in the cooking room filled with lost of workers and cooking materials.

Sounds of utensils and flames from gases, movements of each resound in cacophony.

" i will do it Nana Kim " i replied as she collected an exquisite and rare designed tray of different foods from a maid .

" oh princess " Nana kim slightly bow with a short smile .

I returned it leaving for the king's chamber.

Somewhere in Secret ★

"What does she think of herself huh ?" i said rolling her eyes with my personal maid beside me.

" i will do it Nana Kim " I mimicked in her voice.

" i still can't believe the king would do that i wanted Hae -in to myself, let's see how this little marriage of theirs would work " i scoffed stomping angrily to my chamber as my maid followed me like a lost puppy with each guard bowing as i walked by.