Cute moment

James-~ "Where are you taking me?" you asked your boyfriend, who had blindfolded you and was now pulling you somewhere around the Hogwarts grounds. "don't worry I know what im doing.." he said. You huffed, unsure if you should trust him right now, but you guessed you had too. You let him pull you into some room, all the coolness of the air had melted from around you. you were pulled down onto his lap, "remove the blindfold" he said quietly. You did, to see yourself sitting by a fire in R>O>R. You were snuggled into James's chest, drinking warm, butterbeer by the fire. Everything was perfect.

Sirius~ "C'mon y/n could you be any slower?" your boyfriend Sirius said, pulling you towards Hogsmead. "but Prongs and Moony are still back the-" he cut you off, "don't worry about them, they'll be fine on their own,. plus I wanna show you something" you sighed, but let him pull you into the 'Three broomsticks' where he ordered two warm fire whiskies. He plopped down beside you at the fire and cuddled you in his lap. Best day ever.

Remus~ You walked through the compartments on the Hogwarts express looking for your brother and James and your boyfriend Remus. You felt someone wrap their arms around your waist and pull you into a compartment, before you could scream, you felt a pair of warm lips on your own, instantly you knew who they belonged too, Remmy!. You heard gagging and pulled back to see James and your Brother Sirius gagging, you rolled your eyes and sat beside Moony, who instantly pulled you onto his lap, where you stayed until you reached the castle. Best Train ride ever.