Chap. 1

Teliyah

Walking into the club, music blasting, people grinding, twerking, having a good time. Me and my bestfriend, Charkasia was ready to let loose. Or at least Char was, I was practically kidnapped. Char nudged me.

"Come on tink, let go, have some fun. You over looking like some took your favorite candy or some shit. "

I rolled her eyes and crossed my arms. "I told you I didnt want to come out. I dont want to meet anybody nor do I wanna get laid. Just going to end up like my last relationship. " I frowned .

Flashback
I went to go get some money out my account , only to find out my ex boyfriend took everything . Pissed wasn't the word to describe how I felt. How could I have been so dumb to even give a nigga all my accounts. I fell for these exact words "Baby, if you really love me, if you trust me, you would be open with me. I mean we are going to be together right.?"

Stupid stupid stupid was all I thought until someone bumped into her. "Ow shit, watch where the fuck you going"

"My bad ma, As you can see clearly its packed in here and you standing in the middle of the walkway..."

I frowned but soon soften up when I saw who it was. He was lightskin with pretty brown eyes, a diamond stud in his ear and plump pink lips that I could be suckin on right now. I snapped out of it when he spoke.

"Hello..? Maa you there" waving his hands in front of my face. I pushed his hands away and rolled my eyes.

"Im here.. Look juss step to the side so I can get by you and continue on with my night please.!" He smirked and rubbed his chin. He looked like he was studying my features as well. Lightskin, long flowy hair, brow eyes, slim thick, tattoos. I was a fine thing. How could he not stare?

"Hello.????! Can you move please.? " I was growing annoyed and aggitated no matter how fine he was and I knew char was going go be looking for her if she wont doing so already.

"My bad, but um before you go, lemme get your number or sum.? " He smiled , showing his pearly whites. I fell hard for that smile that I almost slipped and gave him my number. Shaking the thoughts out my head "na homie, iont give my number to strangers. " Walking away, he watched my every movement.

Finally catching back up with Char, I order her a drink and tried avoiding the looks char was giving her . "Mm where you been bitch?"
Sighing and rolling Ieyes " Girl i got stopped by this arrogant nigga" Lie number one"
" Foreal.? Was he cute , fine, sexy??? " Char excitedly asked

He was more than that, he was beautiful, so so beautiful. I wanted to rip his clothes off the minute I laid eyes on him. I wanted to- My thoughts were interrupted again "helloooo. earth to tee. girl I know you hear me talking to you ! "
"He was alright.. Nothing major " Lie number two.
"Right. Well girl you need to stop being so picky. Its been a year since you and faggot broke up and its been a year in a half since you had any so- " I wondered why she stopped talking. I turn around and see the man of the hour. Him

"Walked away before I can offer you a drink beautiful" smiling that god smile. Oh my god was all I could think. "Well why didnt you just cut to the chase instead of making small talk back there?" I raised her eyebrows at him chuckling. What was so funny "Well ma, you told me to move so thats what I did. Plus you said you i was a stranger ." Damn. I looked him up and down.

Jamarie

Shawty was fine, I knew I had to make her mine. She was just playing hard to get. I originally won't going to come to the club but when duties call, I cannot ignore. My boss said I needed to come in because one of the employees had called out. Half of me was mad but half of me was getting money and thats all I wanted. I was on my way to get ready when I bumped into ole girl. Threw me off guard. She was fiesty too. When she walked away, I had to find her and buy her a drink before I went on.

"So you gon let me buy you a drink or naw? " biting my lip. She looked at me with wanting eyes but I knew her pride won't going to let her do anything. She was about to answer me when my phone rang. I mentally groaned and answer .

"Hello...... Yea Im here... I just got caught up... Alright.. Alright im going now..... i got you mane. " i hung up and looked her sypatheically. I motioned for the bartender to come "Aye man, whatever she want, get her and put it on my tab. Look ma I gotta go but you be sure to get that drink aiight" she nodded and I kissed her hand walked away.

Sorry for any mistakes .!! -Tajah