The End of William

Depuis le début

"Stan...you...will be my ticket to live!" William, now as Burntrap, stated as he walked towards them with rage.

Roxy ngot in the way and holds him off. She looked at the three. "NEO! STAN! FREDDY! GET OUT OF HERE! RUN!!!"

Neo didn't waste time. While Stan was begging not to leave her, he didn't have a choice. With Neo's help, Stan crawled into Freddy's chest compartment and got into a comfortable position for Freddy to close the hatch. They both ran as far as they could when Burntrap knocked Roxy out of the way and ran towards them.

Neo and Freddy tried to find a way out of the underground and to return to the others. It was like a huge maze with rocks, old Pizzeria objects, and a large blob that is all Animatronics melted together and is sleeping.

 It was like a huge maze with rocks, old Pizzeria objects, and a large blob that is all Animatronics melted together and is sleeping

"What is that?!" Neo asked.

"All of my old friends melted together. Let's not wake them. They will attack without a second thought!" Freddy answered.

They were running and saw a door. When they opened it, they were in a large empty room with two monitors and a spring mattress on the end. It was a dead end. When they tried to turn around, Burntrap was in front of them.

"Nowhere to run. Nowhere to hide." Burntrap mocked them. He then looked at Freddy. "Michael. I knew it was you. Now, be a good son and help your old man by giving me Stan."

Freddy shook his head. "No. I'm done taking orders from you. I'm done cleaning up your mess. You were a horrible father to begin with and what you do is unforgivable."

Burntrap laughed. "Like the way you killed your brother by trapping him in Fredbear's mouth? You are just like me: a monster."

"It was an accident." Freddy said.

"Accident or not, you are a killer. It's genetic."

"Bullcrap! It takes no talent to kill someone! You are a monster! An evil heartless monster who should've stayed dead!" Neo protested.

Burntrap stared at Neo and growled. "You've been a problem since the start of it all. I tried to let you live for now. But if you want to die first, I'll grant you that wish. And I will never die. I always come back!"

"Not this time!" Neo shouted as he grabbed tile and threw it at Burntrap's face to blind him while he tried to attack him.

Stan was observing it all through Freddy. He was worried about his friend in this fight. And seeing Burntrap's grotesque body along with the horrible things happening, he can feel his PTSD starting to flicker like sparks of a lighter. He tried to control it, but it was starting to grow out of control.

Neo punched the hell out of Burntrap's face over and over ignoring his bloodied injured hand while screaming. "STAY IN HELL YOU MONSTER!"

"NEVER!" Burntrap grabbed his fist. "I will never stop this! IT IS MY JOY!" He finished with a quick jolt on Neo's arm, followed by a loud crack. Neo screamed in agony as Burntrap lets his arm go. Neo couldn't move it and it was the mos painful thing he has felt so far. Burntrap broke Neo's arm. He then clapped Neo to the wall before getting up.