Bad Memories

I DO NOT OWN THE IMAGES!

Later on, the entire gang of friends were all getting prepared for the amazing night at the Mega Pizzaplex. Loona told her father while Max told his adopted family. They told them that they can go as long as they stayed close and make it back before it is late, which they agreed on. Even Lilith and Andrew informed Neo to make sure that everyone stays together. Neo took the responsibilities very seriously, and vows to be the head of the group.

Stan on the other hand was having trouble. He was meant to call his mother and inform her about the event. But deep down, he wanted to leave it and give the pass to someone else. But he knew Max wanted him to go. In his train of thought, Stan wondered how he can do this: How can he put the other's need before him after what happened to him in the past?

"Stan. Have you called them yet?" Loona asked.

Stan shook his head. Loona sighed and decided to take matters into her own hands by taking the phone and pushing the numbers to call the Keene house. As it rings, Stan tries to think of words to say. But he couldn't make them in time as Audrey, his adoptive mother, answered.

 But he couldn't make them in time as Audrey, his adoptive mother, answered

"Hello. Keene residence." Audrey answered.

"Ms. Keene. This is Loona, Stan's girlfriend. We were wondering if he can come with us to the Mega Pizzaplex tonight since we have passes. Can he?" Loona asked.

"Passes?"

"It's a long story. But Max won passes and we're all invited. Can he go? Please?"

"Well...Alright. But can you stay close to him? He is scared of that Pizzeria years ago. It would help him feel better. And also, make sure he takes his meds with him."

"I will. Thank you."

"Thank you Loona. Tell Stan I said hi."

"Ok. Bye." Loona then hanged up. "Well Stan, looks like you're sticking with me."

"O...Ok." Stan said in a low voice.

In a large van, Lilith was driving them to their destination where they were to have fun at the Pizzaplex. Andrew wanted to tag along with her, but was caught up by work and had to work late. Lilith understood and went to the place.

As the gang was excited about everything they're gonna do at the Pizzaplex, Stan was in his own thoughts. Stan was known to have PTSD where even a small trigger of anything bad can set him off without his medication. He had it before when he was still very young and still has it now. But the disorder got a new episode in its history when Stan first arrived at a place he truly hated: Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria.

- 3 years ago -

Stan was holding hands with his mother as they walked in Fazbare's Pizzeria for his birthday. Due to his young age, Stan was oblivious to the tragedies of this place. While the food there was enjoyable, it was still in desperate need of repair and redecorating. The place was struggling to keep its business intact, even though it was a losing battle.