The End of William

Magsimula sa umpisa

"STAN!?! STAN!?!...my head."

"Roxy. Are you ok?" Freddy asked.

"Freddy? What are...Where's Stan?" She asked.

"He's not with you?" Neo asked.

"He was. The last thing I remember is Vanny...No! He's got him! We need to hurry!"

"Son of a bitch!" Neo cursed.

Stan felt his head spinning. The chloroform was still in his system, but it was finally starting to wear off. His vision, while still bad without his glasses, was starting to clear up from the chloroform. After getting back to his senses, Stan tried to look around. But he was trapped: His arms and legs were roped on each side while he was in the center with some diagrams written on the floor. He started to panic. He tried to call out for Roxy. But The voice he heard was not what he wanted to hear.

"She's not here child. In fact, it's just you and me. Now, it is time for my destiny to be immortal to be fulfilled! Out of all the little weak beasts, even your friends, you have the most Remnant inside of you. You will be my key to immortality! And I will have all the fun in the world!" William laughed.

"NO! NO NO NO! NOT YOU!" Stan shouted. He tried to break free but was stopped by his ankle.

"Try all you want. But you know your ankle is broken. You can never escape. It's time. Vanny. Finish the ritual."

"Yes master." Vanny nodded as she hopped closer to Stan.

Stan didn't know what to do. He was trapped. His ankle was on fire. He can't see. He's tied up. He felt tired. He was on the verge of death and tears. He never wanted to be back here. And now he is about to be sacrificed to make this child murder immortal and continue his statistic work on murder. Vanny began chant some words for the ritual. Stan couldn't make it out. But at this point, it was over. He apologized to everyone, even his mother. He was about to close his eyes when he hears footsteps. Then, Roxy appeared and tackled Vanny.

Roxanne Wolf Punched Vanny so hard on the mask that it started to crack. Soon, it broke in half and Vanny, now Vanessa, was out cold.

"What?!" William asked in disbelief.

Neo and Freddy rushed in and quickly untied Stan from the ritual circle. Neo gave Stan his glasses back and he was able to see his friends. Stan hugged Neo and sobbed over the fact that his best friend saved his life. Neo allowed Stan this moment.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Stan said.

"Easy there bro." Neo smiled.

"NO! I WILL NOT BE DENIED!!!" William shouted.

As Neo got Stan up and was helping him towards Freddy to carry him out of here, A charging station started to open with ominous purple fog coming out from it. And inside the fog, a hand, both metal and flesh, appeared and grabbed onto the edge and pulled a body out. The body, possessed by William, was now in the clear. The body of Burntrap.

 The body of Burntrap