▪︎《 Tensions Between a Tale 》▪︎

As Ranboo set out on his life mission to find Y/n, the tension within Techno's castle only grew as days past. Tommy, Tubbo, and the others had been preparing for the upcoming journey to locate Y/n. The atmosphere in the castle became charged with a sense of urgency, and the weight of their task pressed down on everyone involved.

Tommy continued to feel a mixture of emotions as he contemplated his best friend's quest to find his long-lost sister. The thought of Tubbo reuniting with Y/n filled him with both hope and dread. It had been so long since they last saw her, and the circumstances surrounding her disappearance remained shrouded in mystery. It was more like a fog. Its was as if fog blocked the time she disappeared from the castle.

In the following days, preparations for the journey intensified. The group gathered supplies, information, to aid them on their quest. Technoblade delved into his research, searching for any clues that could lead them to Y/n's whereabouts, while Tommy and Tubbo tried to come to terms with the enormity of their task.

Outside the castle, the world was filled with uncertainty. News of Tubbo's mission began to spread, and rumors swirled throughout the land. Some supported their endeavor, while others feared the potential consequences of locating the enigmatic Weeping Angel.

The days turned into weeks as they waited for word from Ranboo, and the anticipation grew with each passing moment. The fate of Tubbo's family... more like just him, the secrets of Y/n's past, and the mysteries of the Weeping Angel all hung in the balance, waiting to be unraveled...

_____________________________

Ranboo faintly recalls a tale when he was younger...