《 Blob pt. one 》

(A/N: idk what I am doing lol but here we go, do tell me who you think the blob is haha! ^^)

The small blob was soon asleep in the warm scarf that was on the woman on the run. Or could you call her it's owner or mother being. Not that it is a pet nor a human child. It was close enough to think of it though. Not knowing what to call the poor thing... you need to get to your next hideout if you want to even call it that.

.
.
.

Two years ago you found this poor little guy in an abandoned library that looked like it was used for rituals for good or evil you couldn't tell nor did you really care. The so called blob was just there on the ground in the middle of one of the neon purple sigils that scattered the old blood and inked stain floor.

You had no idea how long it was there for but it did seem like it was sleeping. So you looked around before picking the blob up carefully and take it with you so to say as it was awakened. Though it seemed as if it was waiting for you.

.

This was this timelines meeting. Of course, this was just one of your many meetings as it was unfazed by you and obeyed you every word. Though it remembers you... You yourself did not. Of course it would become weird if you recall each time you died just to get to the same point and do all over again.

The blob didn't feel much emotion but it did project off of your current emotion at the time. Hoping to learn with you and that is what it is exactly been doing. But it was very careful not to remind you of anything if that is even possible.

Even so it still waited for you to give it a name so it could officially be bonded to you... After ever timeline it never happened to its surprise. You just been referring it as 'little guy' and not a name yet.