▪︎《She's alive!? 》▪︎

3rd pov

Two years later :)

.
.
.
.
.

Word spread everywhere of the  people still trying to find that missing female. Its been two years almost three. People feel sorry for that girl's father, Jschlatt. The worst part is the old man had a son, Tubbo that didn't even know of her. They said Tubbo looks like their mother more but you took after schlatt. But people say she dyed her hair to look nothing him after she ran away the first time..

This time was so very different.. She didn't come back. Y/n would have came back and deal with her father. Though some were happy for the young girl because they would hear the screams and cries of the girl. Everytime that girl came out of the house. She would be covered in fresh cuts, bruises, burns and more. Some people praise her as a goddess nowadays because of how strong she was, she would always help out the villagers and new people that arrived in town or help animals, that are being aggressive or hurt.

After the two years she's been gone she has now owned the name Weeping Angel or the Goddess of life & peacefulness. She was angel, no one has ever seen her explode of anger or anything.

*********************************************

                                Present time

"Hey.. dad, who is this?" Tubbo had found an old stache of photos.. some burned or having water damage on them and some just ripped up with pieces of old tape keeping them together.

The old ram horned man stop being the drunk that he was just to take care of Tubbo, he stopped drinking the day Y/n didn't come home that day..

He turned to is son with a confused look. "Who is who Tubs?" He sat next to his son and looked at the old photos.. he was in shock at what he was looking at..

'All these years... she kept them.' He thought. In all honesty he thought she got rid of them..

"Tubbo, your seventeen now, right?" Tubbo looked at his father and nodded. Schlatt looked at if her was going to break down. His eyes all glossy like glass. Tubbo got worried and hugged him. Schlatt smiled and hugged him back.

"Tubbo.. that is you're older sister, Y/n she should be 21 by now.." schlatt explained.. she was so young when she disappeared..

Tubbo eyes widened he heard that name before, it was from Tommy! Tommy explained stories of a lovely lady named, y/n when he was smaller. He said she used to work for the now Crowned king, Technoblade.. The BLOOD GOD..

"The weeping angel? Is my sister..?!" He looked at his father. Schlatt smiled down at him.

"Yes, she is." The old man got up from the floor and took the pictures to fame them.. anyone could see the sorrow, regret and misery on that man's face. It was a sickening feeling.

Tubbo didn't like the feeling. "Hey dad, can I hangout with Tommy? Please!" He begged his father with puppy eyes.

Schlatt chuckles at the smaller. "Of course, text me if you're going to stay the night, okay?" Schlatt smiled at his son that hugged him.

"Okay! THANKS DAD!"  With that Tubbo ran out of the small brown cottage. Texting Tommy he was on his way to hang with him.

The poor old man was left with the photos in his hands.. just think about his daughter that he missed dearly.. He still remembers what he did to her..

HER SCREAMS

.
.
.
.

HER PLEADING

.
.
.
.

HER BEGGING

.
.
.

HIM
.
.
.

JUST

.
.
.

TO

.
.
.

STOP

.
.
.

BEATING HER...

"Don't beat yourself up J." Schlatt whipped his head toward the door to she his sheep sister, Puffy.

"I'm not beating myself up, stop being in my business Puffy!" He shouts at her as she crossed her arms and shook her head.

"Its not going to bring her to you!" She shouts right back at him, tapping her foot out of annoyance of her prat of a brother.

"Puffy.. i.. Tubbo found these, I thought she burned them or something." He turns fully towards her, handing her the old dingy photos. Puffy felt silent as she was looking through them..

"So, how did he respond to it?.." she questioned eagerly as she gave the photos back to her brother. He just shrugged at her.

"Surprised, shocked but he sounded like he heard of her before.. like her real name, not the weeping angel title that she was given.." he said as they both walked into the kitchen and he made coffee, yup coffee it was his substitute for alcohol. Puffy was happy he stopped drinking, but coffee wasn't really good for you either when you have to much of it.

"Well I wouldn't be surprised hes friends with Tommy, you know y/n used to work for the royal family." She sat down as schlatt gave her coffee as well and sat a cross from her, sipping his hot drink.

*********************************************

A/n:

Yes! Schlatt is her adopted parent! This was a plot twist and I'm leaving you guys hanging again! I am sorry.  My new school starts Monday :,)