Monday, October 30, 2023, 8:16 am

Homework day! Aka: I get my homework done in about 15 minutes and people don't believe me because by their flawed math that would mean I did each problem in 30 seconds. Like... Yeah, I got the homework done quick, but that doesn't mean I got it done that quickly! Sorry I don't talk at all and just do my work. So sorry I find this super simple and I'm bored for half the fucking class! My bad guys, my bad!

Also, last night, 5th graders were shit talking me and one of my friends in a gc for the school. It was all fine until I got added to the gc and they went "we don't want no gay/trans person here" blah blah blah. Pretty standard stuff. I wasn't bothered until they said "This is why (my brother) is fat"... I'm not gonna murder a random 6th grader... That'd be weird...

So... My mom is going to be making some calls to some parents... That'll be fun :)

Gave her all the names of kids + the grade they're in.

Last time someone made fun of my brother, my mom literally CHASED HIM DOWN in her car while he was walking... So... My mom slays.

Three songs are currently stuck in my head. Here are the lyrics from those songs:
"I want to break free"
"Physically abused"
"If I showed up at your party, would you have me..." (Continues till end of chorus)

– Saturn 🪐