Friday, September 22nd, 2023 8:26 A.M.

Good morning humans! Today, we're working on a test review for Monday, but I finished the review before class started, so I have 45 minutes of free time (20 now), and I have no idea what to do. That is why I'm writing this now. This will be the second test of the year, and the test is 2 days long since we only have a 45 minute class.

Anygays, I don't know what to do, so I hope this book is entertaining because it's already very confusing in my opinion. Currently, I'm thinking about how I had a pen in my pocket and I don't know where it went, so I have nothing to write with. The sad thing... It was my favorite pen!!!

Also, Regulus Black– cannon Regulus. Sorry for those of you who forgot about that monstrosity. I was just reminded of it.

My classmates keep complaining that they can't get their work done, but they continue to just talk about the stupid football game that's happening tonight. Like– of course you won't be able to get your work done! You aren't doin your work! If you just did your job, we wouldn't be here right now.

My teacher's having a kid soon, so he'll be gone from class (Yay!!) This is funny because my math teacher last year also had a kid around this time. What is it with my pervy math teachers having kids around this time?

(Yes, both teachers are pervy. Last year math teacher has gone to court for SA, but he's still a teacher. Algebra teacher married a high schooler)

The good thing about my algebra teacher though is that he doesn't care what you turn in for homework or if it's late. As long as you eventually turn in a piece of paper that has numbers on it, you'll get 100%. So, that's pretty cool.

It's almost Halloween!!! For Halloween me and my friend Spaghetti are going to be a bride and groom (I will be the bride, she will be the groom). Also for Halloween, my entire friend group will be going to the woods to summon demons and eat candy. We have a notebook that we keep our plans in for the night, and one of the things it says to bring is protection (like knives and stuff for creepos), but Spaghetti thought we meant condoms. Like– tf? Anygays, class is over now. Until next time idiots!

– Saturn 🪐