"El em ef ayo." Teddie snorted, still hugging Y/n. Enzo pulled back and attempted to pull Teddie as well, but to no avail. Oskar grabbed Y/n and effortlessly carried her out of the pile. Smiling, satisfied at his self.

"Damn, strong papi." Enzo goofed, patting Oskar on the back.

"Call me that again and see who'll drive you home."

Enzo put his hands up in surrender with a goofy face and Y/n threw her cap at him. He caught it swiftly before it hit his face.

Y/n stuck his tongue out at him.

"Katana, shew." Enzo mimicked as he stuck out his middle finger.

"Hey, get that sausage out my face. Chopstick lookin ahh finger."

"At least I ain't got left over fingers."

"At least my breath DONT stank."

"Oh you wanna fight?"

"Bro couldn't deny the statement."

Enzo threw an annoyed look at Teddie and Oskar, before facing Y/n.

"Course I do," Y/n got up and flexed her arms. "I'm finna whack your ass to the ground."

"You short as shiii, brou, I just realized."

Y/n was ready to tussle him at this point. She jumped off the couch but before she was able to lunge at him, Teddie grabbed her by her waist and smoothly tossed her to Oskar. Who put her over his shoulder, her face was facing his back. His grip was strong.

"OMDS brou, I'm tired of being tossed around like some kitchen rat yall tryna kill. I have rights too you know?"

Enzo and Teddie made eye contact with each other as they picked up her skateboard and her phone and wallet.

Enzo looked back at her with an amused glint in his eye.

"No you don't." He mused.

"You definitely don't," Teddie smiled. (For the sake of the story, Tonks is black.)

"Don't worry Y/n, you have a little." Oskar added.

Y/n rolled her eyes and propped her elbow against Oskar's back and put her head on her palm, as he left the lounge and entered the park itself. Many people stared at her position, either filming or staring. But she didn't care. She was more worried about the fact that her shoes might slip off.

"Tired of y'all hoes."

"Should I drop you?"

"Nahhh, just remember how much I LOVE Y'ALL!!" Y/n switched up, making a heart with her fingers, she blew a kiss at the two boys behind her and reached her hand out to blow a kiss at Oskar.

"Damn right." Enzo laughed and Teddie joined him.
Oskar chuckled a bit under his breath but didn't say anything.

"I found him. He didn't tell me he was gonna be with the Weasley's?"

"Gred and Feorge?" Y/n gasped, "my FAVOURITE twins!"

"Ginny's there too."

"Oskar put me down this instance."

"Okay, love."

The boys watched and mused as Y/n scrambled off Oskar's shoulder and yelled Ginny's name. The latter run towards Y/n and hugged her as Y/n spun her around.

"Omdsss, hey baby! How are you???" Y/n asked as she let go of her.

"I'm fineee." Ginny smiled, looking up at Y/n.

"Gimme a high five, baby." Ginny blushed at the nickname and gave her the high five.

"How you been? How's Mom and Dad? They doing well?" Ginny nodded her head.

Y/n cooed at her cuteness. "You know what, get on my back, I'm giving you a piggy back ride till I can't."

Ginny climbed Y/n's back and she held her thighs strongly. They walked back towards the boys, who were staring at Y/n amusedly.

"Hi Ginny." Oskar nodded, "you come with your brothers?"

"Yeah, they're with Harry over there."

They made their way to the main park, where Harry and Ron were doing tricks with their boards. Hermione didn't have a skateboard however, and was using her roller skates. She circled the site they did their tricks smoothly, making Y/n want to clap.
Fred and George were no where in sight.

"Oi, Harry," Enzo yelled and gestured to Oskar.
Teddie had slipped away to godknows where.

"We leave in a few," Oskar, said, dapping Harry up as he dropped his skateboard. Ron came up behind him and smiled at Oskar, also dapping him up.

"You're coming too, Ron."

"Where we going?"

"Beach house."