𝟏.𝟐 ━ 𝗪𝗶𝗳𝗲𝘆..?

Start from the beginning

Yamagishi approaches your desk in the corner of your vision, so you stand up, put your things back in the plain black bag, and walk with Yamagishi towards your next class, which apparently you share with Akkun.

As lunchtime rolls around, you exit the class after bidding farewell to Makoto and Yamoto, sharing a class with them. Your goal is to find Hinata, and it isn't challenging. You spot her standing by her classroom on the first floor, engaged in conversation with another girl you don't pay much attention to.

"Hina!" You yell out towards the peach-haired girl. She turns around, giving you a closed-eyed smile before briefly conversing with the other girl and then walking towards you, offering a small hug as she reaches you. You look away shyly; after all, you've been single all your life.

"Let's go eat outside under the tree in the back, (Y/N)!" She tells you happily, grabbing your hand and leading you out of the front door of the school towards the back.

When the two of you reach the tree at the back of the school and sit down, that's when you realize you forgot to pack lunch that morning. I mean, you've just been thrown into a whole different dimension; no one can really blame you.

Instead of dwelling on those thoughts, you admire Hina as she eats. It doesn't take long for the peach-haired girl to notice you staring at her. As she turns to ask what's wrong, she notices you're not eating.

"Did you forget your lunch again, (Y/N)?" She asks you with the sweetest smile you've ever seen, enough to make you feel like melting on the spot.

You look down at your lap in embarrassment and mumble a small 'yeah, I did' to her. You can hear her giggle beside you, and you feel her move closer.

Looking up to see what's happening, you're faced with her chopsticks holding a rice ball in front of your face. "Eat up, (Y/N)!" She excitedly says, so you slowly move forward and eat from her chopsticks.

Then, you turn around, hiding your face in your hands in embarrassment, really hoping no one saw you doing that. And that's how the break continues – Hinata feeding both you and herself, while you desperately hope the ground swallows you whole.

 And that's how the break continues – Hinata feeding both you and herself, while you desperately hope the ground swallows you whole