MY AU

Bakugou never bullied Deku. They've been dating since they were 5 years old. (They officially started dating at 13 but they referred to eachother as boyfriends and went on "dates" since the were 5.). Only there family's know about there relationship, there classmates think there best friends.

Deku has multiple quirks, his quirks are telekinises, telepathy, polyglot, analyse, IQ and music. Deku never wanted to be a hero.

Quirk description:

TELEKINISES

Using his mind Izuku can lift stuff of allmost any weight. (Drawback: headaches)

TELEPATHY

Izuku can read the thoughts of anyone in a 500m radius. He can also transmit thoughts and images into the minds of others within a 400m radius. (Drawbacks: He cant turn off his telepathy but rather shrink the 500m radius down to 50m and can therefore always hear the thoughts of those within 50m's of him unless he consentrates on a specific persons thoughts/Skull crushing headaches)

POLYGLOT

He speaks every single language in existance including secret languages, sign language, code... (Drawback: Sometimes he switches language without realising if overused (Overused=Constantly swiching between languages))

ANALYSE

He can analyse situations and find solutions to problems well, his irises turn orange when using this quirk. (No Drawbacks)

IQ

Izuku has an IQ of 200 (No Drawbacks)

MUSIC

When touching an instrument Izuku can play it as if he's been playing it his entire life, he also has the voice of an angel (Drawback: Izuku is very prone to losing himself in music and not realising whats going on around him (Me) )

Shinso is in 1a.

Izukus mom passed away when he was 7 years old, he now lives with aizawa, hitoshi and present mic. (I'm not sure if his first name is shinso or hitoshi so im gonna say his first name is hitoshi, also he changing his surname to aizawa when he was 12 so he's hitoshi aizawa.)

Izuku changed his surname to Midoriya-Aizawa when he was 10.

Izuku goes to UA but not in class 1a but rather as Nezus personal student. The dorms were always there and they've been living in them sins the start of the school year. Izuku is in the same dorm building as 1a for two reasons. 1. Being Nezus personal student they didnt have a dorm building for him. 2. He wanted to spend more time with Katsuki so he used his puppy dog eyes to persuade nezu.

Izuku is secretly a masked singer called ikumizawa (izuku midoriya-aizawa).

He has fans all across the globe and als has a youtube channel with 2.5 billion subs where he posts videos and goes live.

Izu's loaded due to his fame but he dresses modestly.

Also this becoming a crossover in chapter 8 in which it is mentioned that Kusuo Saiki will be joining UA.