Oligalin thedal 🌤️-2

Kathir and Madhi became close within few days, she asks him doubt and he clears that for her. She gives him chocolates often and he gets that with a smile epome.

One day at evening, after classes, Viji and Madhi goes to the gate as Viji has her bike and Madhi has to wait for her father to pick up. She bid bye to Madhi.
It's been an hour, but no sign of her father, he is not attending her calls too.
She is bit panicked and tensed.
The Sun too bid bye and moved making the sky darker. Finally, her father called her,

Paaaa! Enna pa aachu? She asked in a shaky voice.

Isai, sorry da ma! Vandi vara vazhi la puncture aayiduchu..nee auto pudichu vandhru ma!
Appa vekren

He said not knowing that it's a strike day, so neither auto nor bus goes by. Madhi too didn't know and goes to the bus stand.

Another hour passed by, there's no sign of bus and auto too.
She sighed and doesn't know what to do. That's when a sharp bright light hit her face from the opposite making her eyes close in reflex.
When the bike sound stopped, she opened her eyes and widens to see her Professor holding the accelerator of his bullet.

Yepaaa! Ena kovukradhe Ivaruku velaya pochu
She thought drowning in his handsomeness.

Oii? He waved his hands.

She came from her dream and answered him,
Ah? Sir..!

Enna ma? Indha nerathula Inga enna panra?
He asked in a gentle tone.

Illa sir..Appa vandi puncture aayiduchu nu solli enna auto illa bus pudichu vara sonnaru..aana innum endha vandiyum kaanom?

She said pouting making him worry and shock at the same time.

Ma! Unaku vishayame theriyatha?

Enna?

Inaiku strike ma! Auto bus edhume varadhu!

She doesn't know what to do then,
Aiayoyoo! Ipo na epdi veetuku poven?
Late vera aayiduchu veetla theduvangale.

(She whined)

Isai! Unga Veedu enga?

Anna nagar la

He thought for sometime before asking,
Na unna drop pannatuma?

He asked in his base voice making her go mad.
She thought for sometime.

Unaku uncomfortable ah irundh-

Okay sir!

Deep inside, he wants her to say yes and she did to make his inner self happy. But he doesn't know why.

Seri ! Apo va!

She came behind him, hesitating to keep her hand on his shoulders, she struggled to get on the seat as it's way higher than her height.
He saw her struggling to get on,

Ma! Unaku venumnaa en shoulder ah pudichuko!

She smiled but decided to play with him.

Na unga kuda vara othukita nala, neenga advantage eduthukaathinga! Naa oru Rowdy theriyum la?

He got surprised by her sudden words, and chuckled at her cuteness.

Nee yera kashta padriye nu dhan ma sonnen
Enna poi ipdi nenachutiye!?

He pouted dramatically. She chuckled inside and