AIRPLANE KADHAL ✈️❤️-4

Guyss!! First of all thank you everyone for the support you gave for the previous episode (3),
I am so glad that you liked this series 💗
hope you'll give the same support !!💕indha episode la rendu surprise guests varaanga from mazhaiye mazhaiye! Vaanga paaklam!

come lets dive into the story !!🥳🕺

------------------
After 1 week of their date night,
Both the families are super excited for their marriage. They have started giving invitations to their relatives. Aadhini and Ashwin, they already have become two bodies and one soul. He loves and cares her a lot as her father left them when she was 4yrs. And Aadhu is not more than a mother to him. Whenever he feels dull, or sad, he comes to her and sleeps on her lap while she pampers him like a baby.

One day, Ashwin calls Aadhu who went to shopping for girls' bachelor party with her friends.

Ash: enna madam? Shopping poirkeenga pola?
Aadhu: Aama nga sir! Story paaklaya?
Ash: Yendii naa un purushan adhu modhala nyabgam iruka? Naan story paathu dhan therinjukanuma?
Aadhu: Ennadhu? Purushan ah? Sir innum namaku Kalyanam aagala adhu nyabagam iruka?
Ash: Aama..ipo kalyanam matum dhan aagla mathapadi ellame nadandhuruchu la..?

He asked in his base voice, knowing that she'll have butterflies all over her body. Likewise, she went silent blushing remembering that night.

Aadhu: Aiyooooo...epo paathalum idhe vela ungaluku (whined)
Ak: (chuckles) unmai ah dhana sonnen??
Aadhu: aama ama soneenga nallaa
Ak: (Chuckles) Seriinga madam..enga irukeenga nu sollunga na pickup panikren
Aadhu: Naa Brooks la dhan iruken..aana neenga vara venaam
Ak: yen ma? (He pouts)
Aadhu: adhuu illa pa..edhuku ungala disturb panitu adhaan.
Ak: Na sonenna? Nee disturb panre nu?
Aadhu: Illa dhaan! Aanalum....naane paathukren neenga work paarunga
Ak: Eyyy makku maami! Iniku Sunday! Marantiya?

She hissed, tapping her forehead.

Aadh: aama..laa.....
Ak: Romba azhaguuu..! Serii veii naa varen
Aadh: okayyy purushhh! Byeee love you!
Ak: Love you too!

They hung up the call smiling. He takes his car and started to brook fields. (Mall).
Meanwhile, Aadhu finished shopping, Nithya and other friends bid bye to her as she waits for Ashwin. She was scrolling her phone checking how many photos they've taken, and that's when she heard a little boy crying in the middle of the road.
Aadhu runs between the vehicle to save the boy but, unfortunately, a load truck hit her hard that she fell on the road bleeding. And it was clearly seen by Ashwin who was standing on the  opposite road. His eyes widened as he saw the whole scene. The whole world around him stopped when she fell down with a thud and went unconscious. He runs to her pushing every person infront of him, while his heart crushing down into pieces and his body trembled seeing her in such state. He kneels near her and takes her onto his lap. He taps her cheeks calling her name while his eyes are blurred due to the amount of tears it is pouring.

One among the crowd called for the ambulance and it arrived. The doctor came with a structure and Ashwin made her lie on it. The doctor checked her pulse and said she is alive. That's when his heart started beating. But she is in a serious condition and have to admit her soon.

Ashwin cries and sobs, as she didn't even open her eyes but her heart beats. He sat alongside her inside the ambulance as it speeds to the hospital.
When they reached there, he runs in while taking her to the ICU along with the doctor and she asked him to wait outside. He sat down with a thud, and covered his mouth in his palm, crying.
His shirt is full of her blood. He wipes it in his hand and remembers their first meet, her doe eyes, that dances beautiful everytime and the same eyes that stopped at one place now looking at him.