A New Relationship

Start from the beginning

King: Ayee Babygirl.

Queen: Yeaa.

King: I been wanting to ask you this for a while now, but will you be my girl,my r.o.d, my wifey, my everything, my soul mate.

Queen: Oh my God, yesss.

King: Thank god I thought you was gone say no.

Queen: No never.

King: Okayee now that you my lady,I need you to do one thing.

Queen: And what would that be?

King: Beat Amaria ass for me cause she been getting on my nerves with all the damn threats and shit.

Queen: Lol I got you baby.

King: Good cause I was bout to bust a cap in her ass.

Queen: No you was not, punk.

King: Girl you must don't know who I am.

Queen: Yeaa your King Jayveon Morrison.

King: Yea you right, but I'm also yo man.

Queen: Oh hush lil boy.

King: Ain't nun lil about me.

Queen: Are you sure?

King: I'm positive and if you tryna say my dick small then um...babygirl you are in for something serious.

Queen:*laughs* Boy hush and let's finish the movie.

~~ Queen p.o.v ~~

I can't believe he asked me to be his girl that shit crazy but I'm happy he did cause I been lowkey having a crush on him. Anyway after we watched a few movies he told me to get dressed and he would be back in an hour to take me out to dinner. He left and I rushed to shower again,after showering using my SweetPeaa body wash and drying off my body I walked to my closet and pulled out my black and white striped dress and laid it on the bed. I went to my vanity to do my hair and makeup. For my makeup I just did a dark smokey eye with a lil bit of blush and deep red lipstick. For my hair I put it in big tight curls, after curling my hair put on my dress and slid on my black red bottoms. I sprayed on my SweetPea perfume and went back to my vanity, I took my wide tooth comb and combed through the curls and let them fall down to my waist. I grabbed my black cluch putting my phone, money, gum, cards, and my glock. Just as I was walking down the stairs there was a knock at the door. I opened the door and there stood King in dark Trues, all white Polo Ralph Lauren button down,and his all black Jordan 13's. DAMN HE LOOKED GOOD!!!!!! After staring at him for a lil bit I snapped out oulf my trance.