A New Relationship

--3 weeks later--
~~ King p.o.v ~~
It's been three weeks since I helped Queen with her house and we have grown closer then before. That's my baby and on some real shit I really want to be with her but there is one thing standing in my way and that is Amaria. That girl is crazy she is threatening to turn me in to the police if I even think about getting with Queen. Now on to Queen she has been talking to this nigga named August. I can't stand that shit she mine and I'm not about to let this lil wanna be ass nigga try to take her. Today me and my babygirl are gonna hang out. Now that she got her house situated she always want to do something. Right now we in Wal-Mart getting some snacks, drinks, and movies. As we were walking down the candy isle I see my boss O.R. we were passing him and his wife when out of no where Queen jumped on him and screamed daddy.

Like wtf this her dad!!!!!!

King: Um...am I missing something here Queen?

Queen: Oh I'm sorry King this is my dad, and daddy this is King.

Trent: Babygirl I know him he works for me. Wassup young blood.

King: Sup boss!

Trent: Nun youngsta, so you the guy my daughter be running her mouth about all the time.

King: Is that so?*looks at Queen*

Kayla: Yea she just talks about you all the time.

Queen: Okayee thank you guys that's enough me and King will get going now I'll come by and see you soon. Love you bye.

She grabbed my hand and rushed to the next isle. I just laughed at her cease I knew she liked me she just didn't want to tell me. Once we got everything we needed we headed back to her house. When we got there she went to take a shower and set up the movie room. Once she was finished she went in the kitchen and got twizzlers, hot cheetoes, sour patch kids, cupcakes, honey buns, gaterades,waters, pepsi, mountain dew,and honey roasted peanuts. We went into her movie room and put all snacks on the table and grabbed some blankets. We sat on the big love seat type bed that she had in there. She snuggled up to me as we watched Jessabelle. Let me tell you this girl is scared of everything, every little thing that happened she jumped or screamed. I ain't gone lie I think was cut asf tho. I think it's about time I ask her to be my girl.